- 59.95$ Adobe Prelude CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Acala DVD Zune Ripper (en)
- 19.95$ VMware Fusion 4 MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - InDesign Tables In Depth cheap oem
- Discount - Avid Media Composer 6 MAC (64 bit)
- Download Digital Photography Composition For Dummies
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (64-bit)
- 199.95$ Corel Painter X3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Vmware Workstation 10
- Buy Cheap Sony ACID Pro 6
- Download Autodesk 3ds Max 2011
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
|Great Plains Laborers' District Council Endorses Braley for Senate|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Jeff Link|
|Wednesday, 06 March 2013 12:42|
DES MOINES, IA – The Braley for Iowa campaign announced Tuesday that the Great Plains Laborers’ District Council has endorsed Bruce Braley in his 2014 campaign for US Senate.
The union is the second major organized labor group to endorse Braley. The Iowa State Council of Machinists and Aerospace Workers announced their endorsement last week.
Bill Gerhard, Secretary-Treasurer of the Great Plains Laborers’ District Council, said, “Bruce Braley grew up working hard and he’s never forgotten where he came from. He gets things done in Congress that make life better for the middle class. That’s why the Great Plains Laborers’ District Council is proud to endorse him for US Senate. We know he’ll be an even more effective voice for working families in the US Senate.”
Rep. Bruce Braley said, “I’m excited to have the support of the Great Plains Laborers’ Council. These men and women know what it means to get up every day and work hard to get the job done. We could use a lot more of that spirit in Congress these days, and that’s why I’ve taken the first steps in this campaign. I hope to keep fighting to expand opportunities for middle class families in the Senate.”
The Great Plains Laborers’ District Council represents 19 different Laborers International Union of North America (LiUNA) local unions. These local unions cover northern Illinois outside Chicago, Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota. Over 4,000 construction workers and public employees are represented by Great Plains Laborers Council unions across the state of Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags