- Discount - Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 14: Shape Layers
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Download Pixologic ZBrush 4R6 MAC
- Buy Cheap Smith Micro Poser 7
- Buy Lynda.com - Project Management Fundamentals (en)
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Cover Studio
- 79.95$ Steinberg Halion 3 cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,el,pl,sk,sl,uk)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- 69.95$ ActiveState Komodo IDE 6 cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Office Professional 2013
- Buy Cheap Propellerhead Reason 5
|Great Race raises money for Autism|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Jeff Stumb|
|Monday, 08 October 2012 07:45|
I got a note from our friend Rex Gardner out in Grove, Oklahoma the other day with his entry fee for the 2013 Great Race. He said that thanks in large part to the efforts of the hundreds of folks with the Great Race that VCRA will be “making donations to five different autism programs across the country totaling more than $60,000.”
The bulk of that money will go to purchase “smart boards, computers, I-pads and even complete classroom additions that will immediately impact the lives of children with autism,” Rex said.
The Great Race is proud of its association with the “Race For Autism” program, but we also know that a lot of money is raised beyond Great Race and VCRA events. In particular, Jim Cox of Branson Auctions – another great friend of the Great Race – has been very generous to the program over the years, and his fall auction is October 12-13 in Missouri.
Editor's note: The 2013 Great Race begins on June 22, 2013 in St. Paul, Minnnesota, and travels down along the Mississippi finishing up in Mobile, Alabama on June 30. Along the way it will pass either through or near the Quad Cities. More information still to come, but visit www.greatrace.com in the meantime.
Tags See All Tags