- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2010
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor Professional 2009
- Buy Cheap BeLight Software Labels & Addresses MAC
- 149.95$ Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Ultimate cheap oem
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS3 Professional (en)
- 79.95$ Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003 SP3 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Abbyy FineReader 9.0 Professional
- Download MixMeister Fusion 7 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Up and Running with Java Applications
- Download Digital Painting in Photoshop
|Great Race raises money for Autism|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Jeff Stumb|
|Monday, 08 October 2012 07:45|
I got a note from our friend Rex Gardner out in Grove, Oklahoma the other day with his entry fee for the 2013 Great Race. He said that thanks in large part to the efforts of the hundreds of folks with the Great Race that VCRA will be “making donations to five different autism programs across the country totaling more than $60,000.”
The bulk of that money will go to purchase “smart boards, computers, I-pads and even complete classroom additions that will immediately impact the lives of children with autism,” Rex said.
The Great Race is proud of its association with the “Race For Autism” program, but we also know that a lot of money is raised beyond Great Race and VCRA events. In particular, Jim Cox of Branson Auctions – another great friend of the Great Race – has been very generous to the program over the years, and his fall auction is October 12-13 in Missouri.
Editor's note: The 2013 Great Race begins on June 22, 2013 in St. Paul, Minnnesota, and travels down along the Mississippi finishing up in Mobile, Alabama on June 30. Along the way it will pass either through or near the Quad Cities. More information still to come, but visit www.greatrace.com in the meantime.
Tags See All Tags