- Buy OEM Nik Software Viveza 2
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Ashampoo Burning Studio 7 (en)
- 199.95$ Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC
- Buy Cheap Roxio Creator 2009 Ultimate
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (32 bit) (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Building and Monetizing Game Apps for iOS (en)
- Discount - ARTS PDF Variform Plus
- Download Xilisoft DVD Ripper Ultimate 5
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium MAC
- Discount - QuarkXpress 7.3 MAC
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended (en,da,de,es,fr,it,no,pt,sv)
|Great River Brewery launches Root Beer in Honor of Chad Pregracke|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Larry McDonald|
|Friday, 13 January 2012 14:20|
Davenport, Iowa – Great River Brewery, where legendary craft brews are made has come up with a new product, and this one has gained its legendary status almost instantly. It is named in honor of environmentalist Chad Pregracke, Founder and President of Living Lands & Waters and recipient of countless awards. The product will be unveiled to the public in a tapping celebration on Wednesday January 18th at 5:00 pm at the Great River Brewery, 332 East 2nd Street, Davenport.
In announcing the new product, River Rat Root Beer, GRB Brewmaster Paul Krutzfeldt was quick to praise Pregracke. “I’m a recent transplant to the Quad Cities, but even in my landlocked former home in Iowa, I’d heard of him and the work he was doing. It’s impressive. When we opened the brewery here and Chad became a fan, it was like having a celebrity in attendance.”
Pregracke, who has been honored by Presidents and was chosen by Mitchum as “The Hardest Working Man in America,” couldn’t be more thrilled. ”When the idea for the River Rat Root Beer was first presented to me, I thought it was a fantastic idea… and an honor all in one. There are so many people who have, and continue to do great things for the Mississippi River. The Root Beer tastes awesome and promotes a great cause. I just want to thank GRB for choosing me to highlight.”
The product concept and package design was the work of longtime Quad Cities marketing strategist Larry McDonald. “Great River Brewery gave me a blank sheet of paper with this product, but I know that the brewery is very supportive of worthy causes. Living Lands & Waters naturally came to mind. After I roughed out a series of concepts, the idea of making a younger Chad the star of the package kept coming to the top. After all, he’s a heck of a role model and young people are known to drink root beer. I’m really glad that Paul chose a formulation that lives up to the standard.”
Product samples will be available and refreshments will be served. An official tapping event, open to the public, will be held that same day at 5:00 pm.
River Rat Root Beer is made with 100 per cent pure cane sugar using a traditional recipe. It is packaged in 16 ounce can four-packs and will be available in Quad Cities grocery stores within days. Great River Brewery products are currently distributed through a seven state area.
Tags See All Tags