- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5: Landscape Photography
- 59.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Nikon Capture NX 2
- Download Lynda.com - CSS Animations
- Discount - Flash Professional CS5 & Flash Catalyst CS5 For Dummies
- Buy Lynda.com - Muse Essential Training (en)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5: Portrait Retouching cheap oem
- Discount - Acala DVD to Pocket PC
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Power Shortcuts
- Buy Smith Micro Poser 8 MAC (en)
- Buy Stellar Phoenix iPod Recovery v2 MAC (en)
|Groundbreaking Ceremony to Celebrate the Addition of Hilton Garden Inn to the Quad-Cities|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Mark McLaughlin|
|Wednesday, 23 October 2013 14:24|
BETTENDORF, IA – A groundbreaking ceremony will be held 10 a.m., Oct. 24 to celebrate the addition of the Hilton Garden Inn, a new hotel from the Hilton brand line, to the Quad-Cities. The ceremony will be held at 959 Middle Road, Bettendorf.
Construction of the new hotel is being managed by Bush Construction, replacing the two-story HomeRidge Inn & Suites and its onsite Bennigan’s Grill & Tavern. The facility was built in 1971 and for many years was a Holiday Inn with an adjoining nightspot called Sebastian’s.
“The new hotel will be a five-story structure with a total of 119 guest rooms,” said A.J. Loss, President of Bush Construction. “It will have a very polished, contemporary look. The first floor will include the lobby, meeting rooms, offices, kitchens, a bar, a restaurant, and a pool area. Floors 2 through 5 will feature the guest rooms.”
The Hilton Garden Inn is owned by Kinseth Hospitality Companies, which also owned the HomeRidge Inn & Suites. Founded in 1963, Kinseth Hospitality Companies is headquartered in North Liberty, Iowa.
Demolition of the HomeRidge Inn hotel to make way for the new structure began in August 2013. According to Loss, the structure of the building will be erected through the winter, and project completion is scheduled for fall 2014. The 79,000-sq.-ft. Hilton Garden Inn has a construction budget of $9 million.
“Having a Hilton line hotel in the Quad-Cities will certainly be a welcome addition to the community,” Loss said.
Tags See All Tags