- Buy Cheap Uniblue RegistryBooster 2009
- Discount - Adobe InCopy CS4
- Buy Pixologic ZBrush 4 MAC (en)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Firewall Pro
- Discount - GibbsCAM 2014 32-bit
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop Insider Training: Photo Restoration
- Download Xilisoft HD Video Converter 6 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2010 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - iOS 5 SDK New Features
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (32-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Prelude CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
|Groundbreaking Ceremony to Celebrate the Addition of Hilton Garden Inn to the Quad-Cities|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Mark McLaughlin|
|Wednesday, 23 October 2013 14:24|
BETTENDORF, IA – A groundbreaking ceremony will be held 10 a.m., Oct. 24 to celebrate the addition of the Hilton Garden Inn, a new hotel from the Hilton brand line, to the Quad-Cities. The ceremony will be held at 959 Middle Road, Bettendorf.
Construction of the new hotel is being managed by Bush Construction, replacing the two-story HomeRidge Inn & Suites and its onsite Bennigan’s Grill & Tavern. The facility was built in 1971 and for many years was a Holiday Inn with an adjoining nightspot called Sebastian’s.
“The new hotel will be a five-story structure with a total of 119 guest rooms,” said A.J. Loss, President of Bush Construction. “It will have a very polished, contemporary look. The first floor will include the lobby, meeting rooms, offices, kitchens, a bar, a restaurant, and a pool area. Floors 2 through 5 will feature the guest rooms.”
The Hilton Garden Inn is owned by Kinseth Hospitality Companies, which also owned the HomeRidge Inn & Suites. Founded in 1963, Kinseth Hospitality Companies is headquartered in North Liberty, Iowa.
Demolition of the HomeRidge Inn hotel to make way for the new structure began in August 2013. According to Loss, the structure of the building will be erected through the winter, and project completion is scheduled for fall 2014. The 79,000-sq.-ft. Hilton Garden Inn has a construction budget of $9 million.
“Having a Hilton line hotel in the Quad-Cities will certainly be a welcome addition to the community,” Loss said.
Tags See All Tags