- Buy OEM Apple iLife `08 MAC
- 399.95$ Luxion KeyShot Pro 4 + Animation + KeyShotVR cheap oem
- 149.95$ Adobe After Effects CS6 cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Office SharePoint Workspace 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap DAZ Carrara 8 Pro MAC
- Buy Adobe Framemaker Server 10 (en)
- Buy Cheap Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- 29.95$ Cyberlink PowerDVD 9 Ultra cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Creating Dynamic Menus cheap oem
|Groundbreaking For New Building Announced|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Carol Slaughter|
|Friday, 12 July 2013 13:39|
Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at 12:30 p.m. is when the groundbreaking ceremonies will commence celebrating the construction of the new building for Obstetrics Gynecology Specialists, The GROUP, at 53rd Street and Eastern Avenue. Doctors from the GROUP will have shovels in hand for groundbreaking of their new 25,000 sq. ft. facility needed to accommodate a growing number of patients, plus a staff of 71 women’s health care professionals.
The GROUP, started in 1977, focuses on women’s health care with specialties in obstetrics & gynecology, currently located at Paul Revere Square in Davenport. The GROUP works closely with Genesis Health birthing facilities. The physicians often work with perinatologists, reproductive endocrinologists, and pediatric specialists at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City. This affiliation successfully extends The GROUP’s evaluation and treatment of high-risk pregnancies, infertility, as well as medical and genetic diagnostic studies.
The new modern, state-of-the-art facility will provide patients and the medical team an additional 10,000 sq. ft. of offices. The GROUP ‘s practitioners and specialists are: Harold Mihm, M.D., Rita Aronson, M.D., Kenneth Naylor, M.D., Carolyn Martin, M.D., Briana Barclay, M.D., Anita Pinc, D.O., and Jessica Sandmeier, D.O. Midwives: Beth Carlson, CNM, MS, Pam Thorpe CNM, MSN, Rachel O’Hanlon, CNM, ARNP, Jenny Atzen, CNM, MSN, and Lydia Skiles, CNM. Physician Assistant: Kristi Bullock, MMS, PAC. Nurse Practitioners: JoAnn Neilson, ARNP, Stacey Flynn, ARNP, MSN, and Mary Johnson, ARNP, MSN. All the physicians and practitioners are certified specialists in women’s healthcare.
Andy Doyle & Ted Rebitzer from QC Iowa Realty worked with the GROUP to secure the 3.65 acres of city owned land. Marasco & Associates of Denver, CO are the architects. Russell Construction is the general contractor.
Tags See All Tags