- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended MAC
- Buy VMware Workstation 6.5 ACE (en)
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended MAC
- Buy Excel 2010 For Dummies Quick Reference (en)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 MAC
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 (en,it,fr,de,es,nl,ja)
- Buy Lynda.com - AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 01 Interface and Drawing Mangement (en)
- 279.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Up and Running with Java Applications
- Buy Frischluft Flair for AE and PrPro (en)
- Buy OEM Excel VBA Programming For Dummies
- Buy Cheap BurnAware Professional
- Discount - Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate
|HADER MASTERS SNAPPERS IN BANDITS' GAME 1 WIN|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Marco LaNave|
|Tuesday, 10 September 2013 08:48|
Quad Cities can advance to Midwest League Championship with win Sunday or Monday in Beloit
DAVENPORT, Iowa (SEPT. 7, 2013) – The Quad Cities River Bandits' dominant postseason pitching continued for a third straight game, as left-hander Josh Hader allowed one run on three hits in a career-high seven innings Saturday night, and the bullpen finished a 3-1 win over the Beloit Snappers in Game 1 of the Midwest League Western Division final in front of 1,760 at Modern Woodmen Park.
The River Bandits beat their opponent to the scoreboard for the first time in the playoffs. In the first inning, center fielder Teoscar Hernandez hit a one-hopper to shortstop Sam Roberts, who bobbled the ball and threw it into the first-base dugout to allow Hernandez to reach second base. Shortstop Carlos Correa dropped a single in front of left fielder Aaron Shipman to score Hernandez for a 1-0 lead.
In the third inning against right-hander Andres Avila (0-1), designated hitter Brian Blasik hit a leadoff single to left-center field, and second baseman Tony Kemp singled to right field. With one out, Correa drove a sacrifice fly to center field to score Blasik and make it 2-0. Avila left after 4 2/3 innings, having allowed six hits and two runs – one earned. Right-hander Vincent Voiro walked third baseman Rio Ruiz with one out in the sixth inning, and right fielder Jordan Scott drove an RBI double to left-center field for a 3-1 lead.
After Hader, left-hander Mitchell Lambson pitched a perfect eighth inning with one strikeout. For a third straight playoff game, right-hander Andrew Walter pitched the final inning. He allowed a two-out single by Shipman but earned his second postseason save by striking out Mathews to end the game with Shipman at first base – the only runner Beloit left on base. The two-hour, 10-minute game was shorter than any nine-inning regular season game for Quad Cities this season.
Saturday's River Bandits victory also means The Captain's Table at 4801 River Drive in Moline will offer The Captain's Table Victory Discount Sunday, Sept. 8. Anyone who mentions the River Bandits victory can receive a free appetizer or dessert with the purchase of two lunches or dinners with beverages on Sunday, Sept. 8. Quad Cities will travel to Beloit for Game 2 at 6:30 p.m. Sunday. River Bandits right-hander Zach Morton (0-1) is scheduled to face Snappers right-hander Kyle Finnegan (1-1).
Tags See All Tags