- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 SP2
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3
- Buy Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student Family Pack with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Persian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- 19.95$ Panic Transmit 4 MAC cheap oem
- 49.95$ Pinnacle Studio 15 HD Ultimate Collection cheap oem
- Download Sage ACT Premium 2012
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2009
- 149.95$ MathWorks MatLab R2009b (32-bit) cheap oem
- 179.95$ Autodesk Combustion 2008 MAC cheap oem
|Hagel Falls Hard When Faced with Tough Questions at Committee Hearing|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Danny Gonzalez|
|Friday, 01 February 2013 14:41|
President Obama's nominee to be Secretary of Defense, Chuck Hagel, failed miserably when faced with hard questions from the Senate Armed Forces Committee today. He could not, or refused to, answer for his past anti-Israel and seemingly pro-Iran positions. Instead he only offered confirmation that he should not be the Secretary of Defense.
Today's hearing proved without a doubt we must stop Hagel from being our next Secretary of Defense.
Hagel Calls Ahmadinejad's Government "elected, legitimate."
Hagel was trying to defend his refusal to vote to label the Iranian Revolutionary Guards as a terrorist organization. In doing so he called Iran several times as an "elected, legitimate government," and again said the Iranian regime was a "legitimate, independent government."
It was a slip or he wasn't thinking, but it shows his disposition towards Iran that we have disturbingly seen several times. It is outrageous to legitimize a government led by a madman like Ahmadinejad, who has publicly denied the holocaust ever occurred, and called for the state of Israel to be "wiped off the map."
If Hagel thinks that kind of conduct passes as 'legitimate government' then we'd hate to see how he would react as an ambassador of American interests abroad.
If you have not yet signed the petition, do it now! If you HAVE signed, please e-mail it to everyone you know, share it on Facebook, tweet it out, make comments and spread the word all over the net.
Use the links below to help share on major social media networks. If you use one that's not listed, click 'more options' and you will find dozens of more choices!
Tags See All Tags