- Discount - HogBay Software TaskPaper MAC
- 19.95$ TuneUp Utilities 2008 cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (64 bit) (en)
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard cheap oem
- 39.95$ CodeGear Delphi For PHP 1.0 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Joomla! 2.5 Essential Training cheap oem
- Download GFI EndPointSecurity 4.0
- Download Lynda.com - FrameMaker 10 Essential Training
- 239.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 MAC
- 299.95$ Autodesk Smoke 2013 MAC cheap oem
|Hairball Returns to Rock Fairgrounds' Jacobson Center|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Lori Chappell|
|Wednesday, 13 November 2013 08:32|
Tickets Go On Sale November 22
DES MOINES, IA (11/12/2013)(readMedia)-- Hairball returns with their head-banging 80s rock on Friday, January 31, at the Jacobson Exhibition Center on the Iowa State Fairgrounds. Tickets for the 8 p.m. show will go on sale at Noon on Friday, November 22. Admission is $18 in advance or $25 after 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, January 30.
Tickets will be available through www.iowastatefairgrounds.org for print at home tickets and will call orders. Walk up orders will be available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., at the Administration Building located on the Iowa State Fairgrounds. All tickets are general admission. The day of the show, the Jacobson Exhibition Center ticket window will open at 5 p.m. for purchases and pick-up of all will call ticket orders. A $2 convenience charge will apply to all tickets. Concert parking is free.
Hairball is the world's ultimate "80s arena rock" impersonation act, recreating the good-time party atmosphere of the decade with unmatched authenticity. Rock Star Bob and Kris Voxx bring the musical and performance styles of Guns n' Roses, Whitesnake, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Ozzy, AC/DC, Journey, Poison and more to the stage in dead-on visual and vocal performances.
By alternating stage time, these performers rapidly change elaborate costumes, seamlessly transitioning from Paul Stanley of KISS to Joe Elliot of Def Leppard without a break in the action. Their ability to cop the persona of the era's legendary front men and musicianship make Hairball an international favorite.
The Fairgrounds are located at East 30th and East University Avenue, just 10 minutes east of downtown Des Moines. For more information, call 800/545-FAIR or visit iowastatefairgrounds.org.
* * *
Tags See All Tags