- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2011 (64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium
- 49.95$ Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2013 USA MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Boris Continuum Complete 6 AE
- Download Lynda.com - Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshop
- Buy Adobe InDesign CS5.5 (en,de,es,fr,nl,pt,it,sv)
- 179.95$ Adobe eLearning Suite 2 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Blender 2.6 Essential Training
- 49.95$ Nuance PaperPort Professional 11.1 cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2015 (64-bit)
|Half-off Park & Ride Shuttle Offers State Fairgoers Value, Convenience|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Lori Chappell|
|Wednesday, 25 July 2012 08:43|
DES MOINES, IA (07/25/2012)(readMedia)-- Fairgoers can enjoy special half price savings and extended hours for DART Park & Ride shuttles to the Iowa State Fair. Park for free at any of the three Park and Ride locations and catch the bus for a quick and easy direct trip to the Fair. "Nothing Compares" to saving time and money with DART Park & Ride. The Iowa State Fair is set August 9-19.
Receive 50 percent off your Park & Ride roundtrip fare by showing an advance Fair admission ticket. Discounted roundtrip prices are $1 for adults and 50 cents for children ages 6-10, seniors (65+) and people with a disability. Children 5 and younger ride for free. Regular roundtrip fares are $2 for adults and $1 for children, seniors and people with a disability. Cash only; exact fare required. Catch the #1 Fairgrounds Route at any of the Park & Ride locations to receive your discount.
Park & Ride offers three convenient locations where Fairgoers can park for free:
• Center Street Park & Ride (7th and Center St., enter on 7th St.)
• Southeast Polk Schools (N.E. 80th St. and Highway 163)
• State Capitol (East 12th and Grand Ave.)
Service at all locations runs from 8:30 a.m. to Midnight every day of the Fair, with a few exceptions. On August 9, service will begin at 6 a.m. to accommodate Opening Day activities. Service will also be extended for late-ending Grandstand shows.
Shuttles from Southeast Polk Schools will drop off and pick up Fairgoers on Dean Avenue south of the Swine Barn. Shuttles from the Center Street Park & Ride and the State Capitol will continue to drop off and pick up Fairgoers near Gate 10.
Parking in the Fair's North Lot is $10. New this year, paid parking will also be available in a new paid parking lot located just east of E. 36th St. on E. University Ave. Fairgoers utilizing this lot will enter through the campgrounds to Gate 4.
Fair advance admission tickets are on sale through August 8 while supplies last at participating Hy-Vee, Hy-Vee Drugstores, Dahl's Food, Fareway stores and the State Fair Ticket Office, located on the Fairgrounds. Or purchase your tickets online at iowastatefair.org and print them at home, fee free.
"Nothing Compares" to the 2012 Iowa State Fair, August 9-19. Save money on advance admission tickets now through August 8 (while supplies last). For more information, call 800/545-FAIR or visit iowastatefair.org.
* * *
Tags See All Tags