- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2011
- Buy OEM Flash CS4 Professional Bible
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy Adobe Director 11.5 (en,fr,de,ja)
- Discount - Lavalys Everest Ultimate 4.5
- Discount - ARTS PDF Stamper
- Discount - Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2011
- 19.95$ Nolo Quicken WillMaker Plus 2011 cheap oem
- 199.95$ Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- 9.95$ Dreamweaver CS5: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Pixarra TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15
- Discount - Adobe Fireworks CS6 MAC
|Hamlet Insurance Agency recognized as Grinnell Mutual top agency|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Joseph Reid|
|Tuesday, 13 April 2010 10:32|
Hamlet Insurance Agency, Inc. of Reynolds, Illinois was recently named to the Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance Company President’s Club for 2010 as a top agency for the company.
Recognized by Grinnell Mutual President and CEO Steve Crawford, Hamlet Insurance Agency ranks among the company’s top 50 agencies and 15 farm mutual companies for outstanding production and profitability over a five-year period. President’s Club members provide insights on key insurance and business issues to board members and management staff from Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance and Grinnell Select Insurance Companies.
“Our President’s Club members provide valuable input as we seek their opinions on many topics, from product development to marketing,” said Crawford. “The dynamics of today’s insurance market continues to evolve quickly. For that reason, listening to our top agents and mutuals keeps our partnership and our service to the policyholder strong and stable.”
The agents and staff at Hamlet Insurance Agency were recently presented with a plaque and letter of recognition from Grinnell Mutual for the agency’s notable achievement.
Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance Company, with headquarters in Grinnell, Iowa, has been in business since 1909 and provides reinsurance and property and casualty insurance products for home owners, farm owners and business owners through nearly 1,600 independent agents in 11 Midwestern states. The company is the largest primary reinsurer of farm mutual companies in North America.
Tags See All Tags