- 199.95$ Adobe Acrobat 3D cheap oem
- 19.95$ Ashampoo Burning Studio 7 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Video with Adobe Flash CS4 Professional Studio Techniques cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Discount - Lynda.com - HTML5: Video and Audio in Depth
- Discount - Macx Video Converter Pro MAC
- Buy GFI FAXmaker 14.1 (en)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Download Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery 6
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 MAC
- 99.95$ TamoSoft CommView For WiFi 6 Full cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - PHP with MySQL Beyond the Basics
|Hammond-Henry Hospital Breaks Ground|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Erin McConaughey|
|Friday, 20 March 2009 07:03|
Colona, IL – A milestone event occurred for Hammond-Henry Hospital out of Geneseo, IL recently. At 10:00 a.m. on March 17, 2009 a groundbreaking ceremony was held to commemorate the beginning of construction on the new Hammond-Henry Colona Clinic, located at 1604 Cleveland Road in Colona, IL.
Brad Solberg, Hammond-Henry Hospital’s CEO, kicked off the event by welcoming all attendees. Other speakers included: Judith Gilbert, City of Colona Economic Development Coordinator; Sue Gray, Hammond-Henry Hospital’s Board Chair and Thomas Fennelly, Russell Construction Senior Vice President in charge of construction on the new facility. Other company representatives in attendance for the ceremony included Blackhawk Bank & Trust and the Geneseo School District.
As a 3,500 s.f. medical office building, the new Hammond-Henry Colona Clinic will house several physicians and other building amenities, such as: a vestibule, waiting area, exam rooms, laboratory space, storage rooms and offices. Construction is set to be fully underway by Monday, March 23, 2009 and will be completed by October 2009.
Hammond-Henry Hospital was established in 1901, utilizing approximately 82 beds and serves nearly 20,000 residents in the Geneseo, IL area. The new Colona Clinic will allow them to more effectively reach out and serve residents within the hospital district and county by providing quality care and exceptional service.
Russell Construction, located in Davenport, IA, is serving as the Design/Builder and General Contractor on this new Hammond-Henry Hospital project. Shive-Hattery, located in Moline, IL will serve as the Architect. The Colona Clinic is the second project that Russell Construction has completed for Hammond-Henry Hospital. In 2004, Russell Construction served as Design/Builder on a 34,000 s.f. addition and renovation to their hospital in Geneseo, IL. Now, five years later, Russell has once again been selected by Hammond-Henry Hospital because of their focus on building positive long-lasting relationships while delivering a successful and efficient project.
# # #
Tags See All Tags