- Discount - Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 (64-bit)
- Download Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 bit)
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (64-bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,de)
- Buy Lynda.com - Building Mobile Apps for Multiple Devices with Flash Professional (en)
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set)
- 49.95$ I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Pro MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Excel 2007 Data Analysis For Dummies
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Building and Monetizing Game Apps for iOS
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (32-bit)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11 MAC cheap oem
- Download Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2013 USA
- Buy OEM Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2012
- Download Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery
- Download Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5
|Hardacre Film Festival to continue with special one-day event Aug. 2|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Hardacre Film Festival|
|Tuesday, 10 June 2014 15:14|
Iowa’s longest-running film festival finds alternate home while Hardacre Theater undergoes renovation
TIPTON, Iowa—A Hardacre Film Festival … without the Hardacre.
Iowa’s longest-running film festival will celebrate its 17th year at the newly renovated Tipton High School auditorium. This single-day event will feature short and feature-length films from all over the world during a single-day event Saturday, Aug. 2.
The Hardacre Theater, the longtime home and namesake to the Hardacre Film Festival, is currently undergoing renovation. The theater was purchased by the nonprofit Hardacre Theater Preservation Association in February 2014 and is raising funds to renovate and reopen the theater in time for its 100th anniversary in April 2016.
“We wanted to find a way to continue the festival even while the theater is out of commission, and we’re really lucky to have the brand-new Tipton High School auditorium just a few blocks from the Hardacre Theater,” said Will Valet, director of the Hardacre Film Festival. “It’s a comfortable alternative to our old-fashioned movie palace.”
The Hardacre Film Festival shows the latest films touring the film festival circuit. Many films premiere at Hardacre, while others have had their premieres at the world’s most prestigious film festivals, including South By Southwest, Sundance and Tribeca. Most films shown at Hardacre have never been seen in Iowa, and filmmakers from around the world attend the festival and interact with the audience.
The list of films selected for the 2014 festival will be released in July.
“The selections at the Hardacre Film Festival were a great cross-section of what is happening in independent film today,” said Nicole Cosgove, producer of “GUN,” Best Short Film winner at Hardacre 2013. “It’s an honest representation of drama, comedy and warm, authentic storytelling. I was impressed with the caliber of films and the filmmaker turnout. It’s a true hidden gem on the festival map—a creative Midwestern town in which artists can creatively connect with the community and filmmakers from across the country."
The Tipton Chamber of Commerce is the festival’s primary sponsor. The festival takes place during Tipton’s Ridiculous Day sidewalk sale event.
Tickets for the one-day festival event are $20, including continuous showings from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., followed by a catered dinner for all attendees.
- END -
What: 17th annual Hardacre Film Festival
When: Saturday, Aug. 2, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: Tipton High School auditorium, Tipton, Iowa
How much: $20 per attendee
Tags See All Tags