- 39.95$ Parallels Desktop 5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2008 (32 bit)
- 269.95$ Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Solidworks 2010 Premium (32-bit)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (64-bit)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming
- Buy OEM GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13
- Discount - Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2 MAC
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2013 Premium (64-bit)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (64 bit)
- Buy Microsoft Publisher 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
|Harkin Aide to Hold Meeting in Scott County to Meet with Iowans and Discuss Rebuild America Act|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Sen. Tom Harkin|
|Wednesday, 18 April 2012 14:15|
DES MOINES– Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) announced today that his aide, Jessica Border, will visit Scott County, Wednesday, May 2, 2012, to host a mobile office for local residents. The event is part of a statewide tour Harkin staff will host to discuss how ideas obtained from Iowans last year on how to rebuild the middle class have influenced legislation introduced by Harkin. The mobile office tour begins this month in schools in 30 counties.
Senator Harkin’s staff will visit all 99 counties during this tour. The media is invited to attend.
“Last year, my staff and I heard from too many Iowans who were working hard, playing by the rules, but still seeing the American Dream slip away. It was clear from those conversations that our country needed a comprehensive strategy to reverse that course,” said Harkin. “The Rebuild America Act puts policies in place that will repair the engine that drives our nation's economic growth: the middle class. It creates the good jobs families need now through robust investments in America and will help grow the middle class in the long term by building economic opportunity for families. I am proud that my staff is able to return to areas they visited last year to tell Iowans how policy they influenced will benefit their families.”
The Rebuild America Act, unveiled in March, tackles the problem of the shrinking middle class in four ways: by taking immediate steps to create jobs and kick-start the economy, by investing in our roads, bridges, schools, and other critical infrastructure needs, by implementing policies that will help families achieve financial security and peace of mind, and by paying for these new investments through a balanced tax code that reduces inequality and fosters economic growth. It comes after a year of hearings and events in Washington and Iowa conducted by Senator Harkin, the Chairman of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee, and his staff.
Details of the event are as follows:
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Davenport West High School
3505 West Locust Street
Tags See All Tags