- Download Aiseesoft Video Converter 3 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
- Buy OEM Hacking Wireless Networks For Dummies
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Building Mobile Apps for Multiple Devices with Flash Professional cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Access 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Buy Alibre Design Expert 2012 (64-bit) (en,zh,cs,fr,de,hu,ja,ko,pl,pt,es,sv)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Excel 2013 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Buy OEM Cyberlink PowerDirector 7 Ultra
- Buy Cheap GFI MailSecurity 10.0
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: Camera Raw 6 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2012 (32-bit)
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (64 bit) cheap oem
|Harkin Announces Iowa Schedule for August|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Sen. Tom Harkin|
|Monday, 06 August 2012 08:47|
Series of events focused on retirement, energy security and drought recovery
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) today announced a week-long series of events across Iowa for the upcoming August work period focused on retirement security, drought recovery, and energy security. A list of his public events follows.
Monday, August 6th – Fairfield/Keokuk
Senator Harkin will visit the City of Fairfield to tour some of the innovative renewable energy and energy efficiency installations they have pursued. Mayor Ed Malloy will lead Harkin on the tour of their “Go Green” program, a citywide effort to save energy through conservation measures. Media interested in attending should join the group at the Arts and Convention Center for this briefing and tour.
3:00 P.M. Drought Recovery Event
Tuesday, August 7th – Fort Madison
Senator Harkin will dedicate a rail spur north of Davenport in Eldridge. Harkin secured a $3 million grant in the 2005 surface transportation reauthorization bill for this project. The cities of Davenport and Eldridge expect this project to increase local economic development and create jobs.
Wednesday, August 8th – Des Moines
Harkin, as Chairman of the Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions (HELP) Committee, recently released a new report examining the retirement crisis in America and laying out a bold proposal to rebuild the private pension system. The report comes after a series of HELP Committee hearings on retirement security that Harkin has convened over the last two years. He is hosting a series of events in Iowa intended to start a discussion about the retirement crisis in our country.
Thursday, August 9th – Mason City
Senator Harkin will spend his annual day at the fair, touring the Agriculture Building, visiting the Iowa Pork Producers tent, and taking in the scenes.
Tags See All Tags