- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Elements 12
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Xilisoft DVD Ripper Platinum 5
- Buy OEM DropDMG 3.2 MAC
- Buy OEM 4Media DVD Ripper Platinum 5
- Buy OEM Avid Media Composer 6 MAC (64 bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Color cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - jQuery Essential Training
- Buy Smith Micro Spring Cleaning 11 Deluxe MAC (en)
- Download Adobe SoundBooth CS4
- Discount - Microsoft Office Powerpoint 2007
- Buy Cheap Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Elements 4
|Harkin Announces Iowa Schedule for August|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Sen. Tom Harkin|
|Monday, 06 August 2012 08:47|
Series of events focused on retirement, energy security and drought recovery
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) today announced a week-long series of events across Iowa for the upcoming August work period focused on retirement security, drought recovery, and energy security. A list of his public events follows.
Monday, August 6th – Fairfield/Keokuk
Senator Harkin will visit the City of Fairfield to tour some of the innovative renewable energy and energy efficiency installations they have pursued. Mayor Ed Malloy will lead Harkin on the tour of their “Go Green” program, a citywide effort to save energy through conservation measures. Media interested in attending should join the group at the Arts and Convention Center for this briefing and tour.
3:00 P.M. Drought Recovery Event
Tuesday, August 7th – Fort Madison
Senator Harkin will dedicate a rail spur north of Davenport in Eldridge. Harkin secured a $3 million grant in the 2005 surface transportation reauthorization bill for this project. The cities of Davenport and Eldridge expect this project to increase local economic development and create jobs.
Wednesday, August 8th – Des Moines
Harkin, as Chairman of the Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions (HELP) Committee, recently released a new report examining the retirement crisis in America and laying out a bold proposal to rebuild the private pension system. The report comes after a series of HELP Committee hearings on retirement security that Harkin has convened over the last two years. He is hosting a series of events in Iowa intended to start a discussion about the retirement crisis in our country.
Thursday, August 9th – Mason City
Senator Harkin will spend his annual day at the fair, touring the Agriculture Building, visiting the Iowa Pork Producers tent, and taking in the scenes.
Tags See All Tags