- 9.95$ ForkLift 2.5 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007 SP2
- Buy Cheap Avanquest Fix-It Utilities Professional 9
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 New Features
- Buy Cheap Intuit Quicken 2007 Home & Business
- 149.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CC MAC (Full Lifetime License) cheap oem
- Discount - Aquafadas Pulp Motion Advanced 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2010
- Buy Lavalys Everest Ultimate 4.5 (en)
- Buy Cheap Many Tricks Usher MAC
|Harkin Announces More than $600,000 to Assist Iowa Veteran Families Find Housing|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Sen. Tom Harkin|
|Tuesday, 17 July 2012 12:42|
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) today announced that the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) has awarded two Iowa organizations with a combined total of $609,713 through the Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) Program. Grantees, which include private, non- profit organizations and consumer cooperatives, will provide supportive services to very low-income Veteran families’ living in or transitioning to permanent housing.
“No one who served their country should face challenges with one of life’s primary needs: housing,” said Harkin. “This funding is an important step toward aiding Veteran families and to ending the problem of homeless veterans.”
Details of the Grants are as Follows:
Primary Health Care, Inc. - $362,170 to provide service to approximately 150 participant households in Marshall and Polk Counties.
Humility of Mary Shelter, Inc. - $247,543 to serve approximately 125 participant households in Scott County, IA and Rock Island County, IL.
Tags See All Tags