- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Adobe Illustrator CS6 MAC (en,ja)
- Discount - SnagIt 11
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photo Restoration with Photoshop
- Discount - MakeMusic Finale 2012 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - 3DS Max 2013 Essential Training
- Discount - ElcomSoft Advanced ACT Password Recovery 2.35
- Buy Autodesk Smoke 2012 MAC (en)
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Uninstaller 3
- Discount - 1Click DVD Copy Pro 4
- Download Slysoft CloneDVD 2
|Harkin Announces More than $600,000 to Assist Iowa Veteran Families Find Housing|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Sen. Tom Harkin|
|Tuesday, 17 July 2012 12:42|
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) today announced that the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) has awarded two Iowa organizations with a combined total of $609,713 through the Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) Program. Grantees, which include private, non- profit organizations and consumer cooperatives, will provide supportive services to very low-income Veteran families’ living in or transitioning to permanent housing.
“No one who served their country should face challenges with one of life’s primary needs: housing,” said Harkin. “This funding is an important step toward aiding Veteran families and to ending the problem of homeless veterans.”
Details of the Grants are as Follows:
Primary Health Care, Inc. - $362,170 to provide service to approximately 150 participant households in Marshall and Polk Counties.
Humility of Mary Shelter, Inc. - $247,543 to serve approximately 125 participant households in Scott County, IA and Rock Island County, IL.
Tags See All Tags