- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS4
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Start with a Theme: Video Blogs in WordPress
- Buy OEM Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2011
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 & Adobe Premiere Elements 10
- Download Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 10
- 9.95$ Dreamweaver CS5: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Avid Pro Tools 10 (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Enterprise
- Buy Macromates TextMate MAC (en)
- Download dtSearch Desktop 7
- Buy Chief Architect Premier X6 (en)
|Harkin Announces More than $600,000 to Assist Iowa Veteran Families Find Housing|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Sen. Tom Harkin|
|Tuesday, 17 July 2012 12:42|
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) today announced that the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) has awarded two Iowa organizations with a combined total of $609,713 through the Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) Program. Grantees, which include private, non- profit organizations and consumer cooperatives, will provide supportive services to very low-income Veteran families’ living in or transitioning to permanent housing.
“No one who served their country should face challenges with one of life’s primary needs: housing,” said Harkin. “This funding is an important step toward aiding Veteran families and to ending the problem of homeless veterans.”
Details of the Grants are as Follows:
Primary Health Care, Inc. - $362,170 to provide service to approximately 150 participant households in Marshall and Polk Counties.
Humility of Mary Shelter, Inc. - $247,543 to serve approximately 125 participant households in Scott County, IA and Rock Island County, IL.
Tags See All Tags