- Download Paragon CampTune 8 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - FrameMaker 10 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Alien Skin Snap Art 3
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (64-bit)
- 239.95$ Autodesk Autocad Architecture 2009 cheap oem
- 369.95$ Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Roxio Copy & Convert 3 (en)
- Discount - Nero 10 Burning ROM
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2009
- Download ABest Video to AVI MPEG VCD DVD Converter
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Enhancing a Landscape Photo with Lightroom cheap oem
|Harkin Announces More than $600,000 to Assist Iowa Veteran Families Find Housing|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Sen. Tom Harkin|
|Tuesday, 17 July 2012 12:42|
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) today announced that the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) has awarded two Iowa organizations with a combined total of $609,713 through the Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) Program. Grantees, which include private, non- profit organizations and consumer cooperatives, will provide supportive services to very low-income Veteran families’ living in or transitioning to permanent housing.
“No one who served their country should face challenges with one of life’s primary needs: housing,” said Harkin. “This funding is an important step toward aiding Veteran families and to ending the problem of homeless veterans.”
Details of the Grants are as Follows:
Primary Health Care, Inc. - $362,170 to provide service to approximately 150 participant households in Marshall and Polk Counties.
Humility of Mary Shelter, Inc. - $247,543 to serve approximately 125 participant households in Scott County, IA and Rock Island County, IL.
Tags See All Tags