- 9.95$ Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter 3 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Ashampoo Firewall Pro
- 399.95$ Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration CAD Edition 6.5 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Lavalys Everest Ultimate 4.5 (en)
- 29.95$ Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Illustrator CS5 on Demand
- 19.95$ BusyMac BusyCal MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap ZoneAlarm Pro 8
- Buy SmithMicro Stuffit Deluxe 15 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Alien Skin Bokeh 2 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Homepage Marquee with jQuery
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 One On One: Fundamentals
|Harkin Announces More than $600,000 to Assist Iowa Veteran Families Find Housing|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Sen. Tom Harkin|
|Tuesday, 17 July 2012 12:42|
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) today announced that the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) has awarded two Iowa organizations with a combined total of $609,713 through the Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) Program. Grantees, which include private, non- profit organizations and consumer cooperatives, will provide supportive services to very low-income Veteran families’ living in or transitioning to permanent housing.
“No one who served their country should face challenges with one of life’s primary needs: housing,” said Harkin. “This funding is an important step toward aiding Veteran families and to ending the problem of homeless veterans.”
Details of the Grants are as Follows:
Primary Health Care, Inc. - $362,170 to provide service to approximately 150 participant households in Marshall and Polk Counties.
Humility of Mary Shelter, Inc. - $247,543 to serve approximately 125 participant households in Scott County, IA and Rock Island County, IL.
Tags See All Tags