- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download Alien Skin Bokeh 2 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Intermediate
- Buy Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (32-bit) (en)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013
- Buy VMware Workstation 9 (en)
- 99.95$ Corel Painter 12 MAC cheap oem
- Download Aurora Media Workshop
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 MAC
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Surface 2011
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D Land Desktop Companion 2009
|Harkin Announces More than $600,000 to Assist Iowa Veteran Families Find Housing|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Sen. Tom Harkin|
|Tuesday, 17 July 2012 12:42|
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) today announced that the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) has awarded two Iowa organizations with a combined total of $609,713 through the Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) Program. Grantees, which include private, non- profit organizations and consumer cooperatives, will provide supportive services to very low-income Veteran families’ living in or transitioning to permanent housing.
“No one who served their country should face challenges with one of life’s primary needs: housing,” said Harkin. “This funding is an important step toward aiding Veteran families and to ending the problem of homeless veterans.”
Details of the Grants are as Follows:
Primary Health Care, Inc. - $362,170 to provide service to approximately 150 participant households in Marshall and Polk Counties.
Humility of Mary Shelter, Inc. - $247,543 to serve approximately 125 participant households in Scott County, IA and Rock Island County, IL.
Tags See All Tags