- Buy ElcomSoft Advanced ACT Password Recovery 2.35 (en)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Standard
- Discount - ZoneAlarm Pro 9
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Aiseesoft Video Converter 3 MAC
- Buy ABest MPEG VCD DVD Video Converter (en)
- Download ABBYY FineReader 10 Professional Edition
- Buy Cheap Kigo Video Converter Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (64-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Buy Cheap Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2008 (32 bit)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- 59.95$ Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate cheap oem
|Harkin Announces More than $600,000 to Assist Iowa Veteran Families Find Housing|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Sen. Tom Harkin|
|Tuesday, 17 July 2012 12:42|
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) today announced that the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) has awarded two Iowa organizations with a combined total of $609,713 through the Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) Program. Grantees, which include private, non- profit organizations and consumer cooperatives, will provide supportive services to very low-income Veteran families’ living in or transitioning to permanent housing.
“No one who served their country should face challenges with one of life’s primary needs: housing,” said Harkin. “This funding is an important step toward aiding Veteran families and to ending the problem of homeless veterans.”
Details of the Grants are as Follows:
Primary Health Care, Inc. - $362,170 to provide service to approximately 150 participant households in Marshall and Polk Counties.
Humility of Mary Shelter, Inc. - $247,543 to serve approximately 125 participant households in Scott County, IA and Rock Island County, IL.
Tags See All Tags