- 249.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Download BeLight Software Art Text 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI MAC
- Discount - Nik Software Silver Efex Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2013 USA MAC
- Download Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition MAC (Full LifeTime license)
- Buy ZoneAlarm AntiVirus 8 (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014 Ultimate (64-bit)
- Buy NewBlue Titler Pro (en)
- 89.95$ Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Premium cheap oem
- Discount - Paragon Partition Manager 9 Professional
- Buy OEM FotoSlate 4 Photo Print Studio
|Harkin Announces Nearly $19M for Housing Assistance Across Iowa|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Senator Harkin|
|Thursday, 26 February 2009 08:27|
Funding from Economic Recovery Package Already Coming to the State.
Washington, D.C. – U.S. Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) announced today that the Iowa Finance Authority has been awarded $18,978,542 from the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Projects through the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). These funds were contained in the Economic Stimulus Package that was recently signed into law and were allocated by annual HUD formulas. Harkin is a senior member of the Senate Appropriations Committee that funds housing initiatives.
“I cannot think of a more important need than housing – particularly for low-income Iowans. And for the money to be coming to our state one week after the President signed this bill last proves this recovery package is indeed timely and targeted,” said Harkin. “These funds will allow low and moderate income households obtain affordable housing which will spur additional economic opportunities.”
These funds will be distributed competitively and according to its allocation plan.
Tags See All Tags