- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop Retouching Techniques: Beauty Portraits (Feb. 2013)
- Buy Adobe Captivate CC (en,de,es,fr,pt,ja,ko)
- Download Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 Essential Training cheap oem
- Download Roxio Toast 10 Titanium MAC
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Discount - 1Click DVD Copy 5
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (32 bit) (en)
- Discount - Adobe InDesign CS4 Styles
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (64-bit)
- 149.95$ Adobe After Effects CS6 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Corel PaintShop Pro X5
|Harkin Announces Nearly $19M for Housing Assistance Across Iowa|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Senator Harkin|
|Thursday, 26 February 2009 08:27|
Funding from Economic Recovery Package Already Coming to the State.
Washington, D.C. – U.S. Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) announced today that the Iowa Finance Authority has been awarded $18,978,542 from the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Projects through the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). These funds were contained in the Economic Stimulus Package that was recently signed into law and were allocated by annual HUD formulas. Harkin is a senior member of the Senate Appropriations Committee that funds housing initiatives.
“I cannot think of a more important need than housing – particularly for low-income Iowans. And for the money to be coming to our state one week after the President signed this bill last proves this recovery package is indeed timely and targeted,” said Harkin. “These funds will allow low and moderate income households obtain affordable housing which will spur additional economic opportunities.”
These funds will be distributed competitively and according to its allocation plan.
Tags See All Tags