- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - PowerPoint 2013 Essential Training
- Download Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Fundamentals
- Buy Cheap 4Videosoft AMV Media Converter 3
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2009
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5 First Look
- Buy Boris Continuum Complete 8 for Adobe AE & PrPro (64-bit) (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Building and Monetizing Game Apps for iOS
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Building Templates in Word cheap oem
- Buy Cheap DeskShare VideoEditMagic 4.3
- 9.95$ ForkLift 2.5 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Panic Transmit 4 MAC
|Harkin Announces Nearly $7 Million for Snow Removal/Maintenance at Iowa Airports|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Harkin Press Office|
|Monday, 20 June 2011 13:40|
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA), today announced that several Iowa regional airports will receive a total of $6,974,811. The funds will be used to improve airports’ ability to cope with inclement weather and to maintain and update existing airport facilities across Iowa.
“Airports in Iowa are impacted by so many elements: be they weather, general wear and tear or time. This funding will ensure that our airports are running safely during every month of the year: from the winter snows to the heat of summer, making travel safe for passengers,” said Harkin.
Today’s funding comes from the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Harkin is a senior member of the Appropriations subcommittee that funds the DOT.
Details of the funding for inclement weather are below:
Tags See All Tags