- 9.95$ Lynda.com - LinkedIn Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy ABest Video to RM RMVB WMV Converter (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection MAC
- Buy Cheap CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (32-bit)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 MAC
- Download Adobe FreeHand MX
- Download Autodesk Alias Design 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Advanced
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- Buy OEM Nik Software Dfine 2.0
|Harkin Announces Nearly $7 Million for Snow Removal/Maintenance at Iowa Airports|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Harkin Press Office|
|Monday, 20 June 2011 13:40|
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA), today announced that several Iowa regional airports will receive a total of $6,974,811. The funds will be used to improve airports’ ability to cope with inclement weather and to maintain and update existing airport facilities across Iowa.
“Airports in Iowa are impacted by so many elements: be they weather, general wear and tear or time. This funding will ensure that our airports are running safely during every month of the year: from the winter snows to the heat of summer, making travel safe for passengers,” said Harkin.
Today’s funding comes from the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Harkin is a senior member of the Appropriations subcommittee that funds the DOT.
Details of the funding for inclement weather are below:
Tags See All Tags