- 9.95$ Lynda.com - CSS: Page Layouts cheap oem
- 149.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CC (Full Lifetime License) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013 MAC
- Download Smith Micro Poser Pro 2014 MAC
- 19.95$ Omni Group OmniFocus MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Digital Photography Principles: The Camera cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 (en)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Showcase 2011
- Discount - AutoDesSys Bonzai 3D MAC
|Harkin, Grassley Announces Nearly $775,000 in Funding to Support Driver Safety in Iowa|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Iowa Senators Grassley & Harkin|
|Thursday, 17 February 2011 08:25|
WASHINGTON, D.C. – February 15, 2011 - Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) today announced that the State of Iowa will receive $773,175 from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The funds are a part of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s (DOT) State and Community Highway Grants to support state highway safety programs. Harkin is a senior member of the Senate panel that funds transportation initiatives.
WASHINGTON – February 15, 2011 - Senator Chuck Grassley said today that the U.S. Department of Transportation’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has awarded a $773,175 grant to the Iowa Department of Transportation.
According to the U.S. Department of Transportation, the funds will be used to support state highway safety programs
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration was established by the Highway Safety Act of 1970 to carry out safety programs previously administered by the National Highway Safety Bureau. The agency is charged with improving motor vehicle and highway safety.
Tags See All Tags