- Buy OEM Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 (64-bit) (de,en,fr,it,ko)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC
- 149.95$ Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch 2011
- Buy Cheap Adobe eLearning Suite 2 MAC
- Buy OEM ABest AVI Video Converter
- Download Abbyy FineReader 9.0 Professional
- Discount - Autodesk Showcase 2011
- Buy OEM DivX Pro 7 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended: Retouching Motion Pictures
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming
- Discount - GFI MailArchiver 6.0
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014
|Harkin Announces Nearly $950,000 for Research at the University of Iowa|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Sen. Tom Harkin|
|Monday, 07 February 2011 09:28|
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) today announced that the University of Iowa has been awarded two separate grants totaling $949,079 to perform medical research. The funding was awarded by the National Institutes of Health. Senator Harkin is Chairman of both the Senate Health Committee and the Appropriations subcommittee that funds health and medical research programs.
“Today’s funding will help the University of Iowa stay at the forefront of critical medical research,” said Harkin. “These projects will accelerate research in their respective areas, and help improve our understanding of the afflictions so many Americans face. Congratulations to the University on receiving this funding.”
Information on the grants follows.
$374,100 for allergy, immunology and transplantation research. Specifically, the funding will be used to study ECF Sigma Factors and the Cell Envelope Stress Response of Clostridium difficile. The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases is the awarding agency.
$574,979 for mental health research. Specifically, the funding will be used to study Combined Illness Management and Psychotherapy in Treating Depressed Elders. The National Institute of Mental Health is the awarding agency.
Tags See All Tags