- Buy Cheap Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2013
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Showcase 2012 (64-bit)
- 319.95$ Solidworks 2010 Premium (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended (en,ja,ko,zh,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,da,fi,no,sv)
- Discount - Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2010
- 399.95$ GibbsCAM 2013 32-bit cheap oem
- Download Kigo DVD Ripper 3 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Up and Running with Java Applications
- 279.95$ Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (32-bit)
- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (64-bit) cheap oem
|Harkin Announces Nearly $950,000 for Research at the University of Iowa|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Sen. Tom Harkin|
|Monday, 07 February 2011 09:28|
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) today announced that the University of Iowa has been awarded two separate grants totaling $949,079 to perform medical research. The funding was awarded by the National Institutes of Health. Senator Harkin is Chairman of both the Senate Health Committee and the Appropriations subcommittee that funds health and medical research programs.
“Today’s funding will help the University of Iowa stay at the forefront of critical medical research,” said Harkin. “These projects will accelerate research in their respective areas, and help improve our understanding of the afflictions so many Americans face. Congratulations to the University on receiving this funding.”
Information on the grants follows.
$374,100 for allergy, immunology and transplantation research. Specifically, the funding will be used to study ECF Sigma Factors and the Cell Envelope Stress Response of Clostridium difficile. The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases is the awarding agency.
$574,979 for mental health research. Specifically, the funding will be used to study Combined Illness Management and Psychotherapy in Treating Depressed Elders. The National Institute of Mental Health is the awarding agency.
Tags See All Tags