- Download Nik Software HDR Efex Pro MAC
- Buy Solidworks 2014 Premium (64-bit) (en,cs,fr,de,it,ja,ko,pl,pt,ru,es,tr)
- Discount - Xilisoft DVD Creator 3 MAC
- Download 1Click DVD Movie 3
- Download Adobe Director 11.5 MAC
- 9.95$ Incredible Bee Archiver 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Innovative Solutions Advanced Uninstaller Pro 9.5 (en)
- Download Lynda.com - SQL Server: Triggers, Stored Procedures, and Functions
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Download Corel VideoStudio Pro X3
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium (en,de,es,it,pt,nl,sv,fr)
- Download Resolume Avenue 3 MAC
- Download Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro
|Harkin Encourages Iowa Students to Apply For Fall Internships|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Harkin Press Office|
|Tuesday, 12 July 2011 11:56|
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) today announced that Iowa college students can now apply for fall 2011 internships in his Washington, D.C. and Iowa offices. An internship in Harkin’s personal office, or with the Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (HELP) Committee, is designed for college undergraduates, graduates and law students. Interns assist the staff in the areas of legislation, press, casework and outreach to the state. Intern responsibilities include performing office duties, writing and researching current legislative issues and acting as general project support to the Senator’s staff.
“Years ago, I interned for Representative Neal Smith in the House of Representatives. The experience provided me with an invaluable firsthand education in how government operates and was the start of my political career. I encourage bright, young men and women who share this interest in public service to apply for an internship in my offices,” Harkin said.
Part-time and full-time internships are available in Harkin’s Washington, D.C. personal office, on the Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (HELP) Committee that Harkin chairs, and in his five Iowa offices (Des Moines, Davenport, Dubuque, Cedar Rapids and Sioux City). Interns typically work during one of three sessions: spring, summer and fall.
Students who are interested in becoming an intern can apply via the web at http://harkin.senate.gov/
Deadline: July 22, 2011
Tags See All Tags