- Buy OEM Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Steinberg Halion 3
- Buy IMAGENOMIC Portraiture 2 for Adobe Photoshop MAC (en)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (en)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS6 Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks (en)
- Download Web Page Maker 3
- Download Xilisoft Audio Maker 3
- 199.95$ Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography? Lenses
- Buy OEM Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition
- 359.95$ Solidworks 2012 Premium (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Authorware 7
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 MAC
|Harkin Encourages Iowa Students to Apply For Summer Internships|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Sen. Tom Harkin|
|Monday, 14 February 2011 15:48|
WASHINGTON, D.C. – February 14, 2011 - Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) today announced that Iowa college students can now apply for summer 2011 internships in his Washington, D.C. and Iowa offices. An internship in Harkin’s personal office, or with the Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (HELP) Committee, is designed for college undergraduates, graduates, and law students. Interns gain a valuable and unique education about the federal legislative process, while assisting the staff in the areas of legislation, press, casework, and outreach to the state. Intern responsibilities include performing office duties, writing and researching current legislative issues and acting as general support to the Senator’s staff.
“My own political career started with an internship. Years ago, when I interned for Representative Neal Smith in the House of Representatives I learned firsthand how government operates. It was an invaluable experience, one that I encourage all young men and women who share this interest in public service to experience,” Harkin said.
Part time and full time internships are available in Harkin’s Washington, D.C. personal office, on the Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (HELP) Committee that Harkin chairs, and in his five Iowa offices (Des Moines, Davenport, Dubuque, Cedar Rapids and Sioux City). Interns typically work during one of three sessions: spring, summer and fall.
Students who are interested in becoming an intern can apply via the web at http://harkin.senate.gov/
Tags See All Tags