- Discount - Microsoft Project Professional 2013
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (64-bit)
- 49.95$ ACDSee Pro 3 cheap oem
- Buy AppZapper 2 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Corel PhotoImpact X3
- Buy Roxio Copy & Convert 3 (en)
- Buy Cheap CrossOver 9 Professional MAC
- Buy Cheap Macware Logo Design Studio Pro 1.5 MAC
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Discount - Corel Motion Studio 3D
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- 299.95$ Geometric CAMWorks 2014 32-bit cheap oem
- Discount - Steinberg Nuendo 4.3
- Discount - PowerPoint 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
|Harkin Retires. Let's Turn Iowa Red|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by A. J. Spiker|
|Monday, 28 January 2013 16:26|
The story is already a national headline with Iowa once again jumping onto the front page of the national news.
I've spent the day talking with dozens of media, who all want to know, "Can the Republican Party actually win this seat?"
There's been no hesitation on my part. "Yes, the Republican Party can, and with enough hard-work, I'm confident we will!"
But we need your help.
That's why I'm calling on dedicated Republicans across Iowa to help the Iowa GOP kick off this race.
Or will you donate just $20.14 to help our 2014 efforts?
So many in the mainstream media had written off Iowa, claiming it was a "Safe Democrat Seat."
But that only shows they've underestimated the dedication and hard-work of Iowa Republicans.
The mistake of the political establishment will be to the gain of grassroots Republicans all across our state.
That's why I'm calling on Republicans all across Iowa for an immediate fundraising push to start planning to win the U.S. Senate in 2014.
With 20 of the 33 U.S. Senate seats up in 2014 held by Democrats, there is a great opportunity for the GOP to take back the Senate
Let's do our part in Iowa.
Help us begin an immediate push to turn Iowa red with a contribution today.
P.S.The retirement of Senator Tom Harkin just reinforces our belief that a grassroots Republican comeback can take place in 2014. Let's have it start in Iowa.
Tags See All Tags