- Buy Cheap Autodesk Autocad Revit Structure Suite 2012
- Discount - FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced MAC
- Download Kigo Video Converter Pro MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - 4Media DVD Ripper Platinum 5
- Buy Cheap Boris Final Effect Complete Multilangual 5.0
- Discount - Photoshop Elements 7 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (32-bit)
- Download VMware Workstation 6.5 ACE
- Buy OEM Microsoft Access 2013
- 149.95$ Steinberg WaveLab 6 cheap oem
- Buy Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13 (64-bit) (en)
|Harkin Statement on the Debt-Ceiling Vote in the Senate|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Harkin Press Office|
|Tuesday, 02 August 2011 16:23|
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) today issued the following statement after the U.S. Senate voted 74-26 to approve the debt-ceiling deal. Last night, Harkin delivered a floor speech in opposition to the measure. To view his video, click here.
“To say that this is the wrong policy at the wrong time is a gross understatement. This deal will destroy millions of jobs in both the public and private sectors. And by shutting off Federal funding and investment – a critical engine sustaining our sputtering economy – it could easily plunge America back into recession.
“I have advocated a balanced approach to deficit reduction, including both spending cuts and revenue increases. But this deal expressly rejects a balanced approach. It offends people’s basic sense of fairness that Congress would slash funding for things like student loans and cancer research, essential funding for seniors, people with disabilities, and the most vulnerable people in our society but ask not one dollar of shared sacrifice from millionaires and billionaires, who have received huge tax breaks over the last decade.
Tags See All Tags