- Buy Autodesk Showcase 2012 (64-bit) (en,de,fr,ja)
- Buy Autodesk Sketchbook Designer 2011 (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (64-bit)
- Download Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- 349.95$ Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Ashampoo Powerup 3
- 369.95$ Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (64-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Download Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12
- Buy OEM Autodesk Autocad Revit Structure Suite 2012
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2011
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server
|Harkin Statement on the Debt-Ceiling Vote in the Senate|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Harkin Press Office|
|Tuesday, 02 August 2011 16:23|
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) today issued the following statement after the U.S. Senate voted 74-26 to approve the debt-ceiling deal. Last night, Harkin delivered a floor speech in opposition to the measure. To view his video, click here.
“To say that this is the wrong policy at the wrong time is a gross understatement. This deal will destroy millions of jobs in both the public and private sectors. And by shutting off Federal funding and investment – a critical engine sustaining our sputtering economy – it could easily plunge America back into recession.
“I have advocated a balanced approach to deficit reduction, including both spending cuts and revenue increases. But this deal expressly rejects a balanced approach. It offends people’s basic sense of fairness that Congress would slash funding for things like student loans and cancer research, essential funding for seniors, people with disabilities, and the most vulnerable people in our society but ask not one dollar of shared sacrifice from millionaires and billionaires, who have received huge tax breaks over the last decade.
Tags See All Tags