- Buy OEM ForkLift 2.5 MAC
- 19.95$ PCTools Spyware Doctor 5.5 cheap oem
- Download Pinnacle Studio 15 HD Ultimate Collection
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CS5
- Download Lynda.com - FrameMaker 10 Essential Training
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Map with jQuery cheap oem
- 219.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (64 bit) cheap oem
- 19.95$ iSkysoft iTube Studio 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,pt,ro,sv,tr,hr,pl,fi,cs,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- 299.95$ Geometric CAMWorks 2014 64-bit cheap oem
|Harkin Statement on the Debt-Ceiling Vote in the Senate|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Harkin Press Office|
|Tuesday, 02 August 2011 16:23|
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) today issued the following statement after the U.S. Senate voted 74-26 to approve the debt-ceiling deal. Last night, Harkin delivered a floor speech in opposition to the measure. To view his video, click here.
“To say that this is the wrong policy at the wrong time is a gross understatement. This deal will destroy millions of jobs in both the public and private sectors. And by shutting off Federal funding and investment – a critical engine sustaining our sputtering economy – it could easily plunge America back into recession.
“I have advocated a balanced approach to deficit reduction, including both spending cuts and revenue increases. But this deal expressly rejects a balanced approach. It offends people’s basic sense of fairness that Congress would slash funding for things like student loans and cancer research, essential funding for seniors, people with disabilities, and the most vulnerable people in our society but ask not one dollar of shared sacrifice from millionaires and billionaires, who have received huge tax breaks over the last decade.
Tags See All Tags