- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Effects (en)
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student Family Pack with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop Insider Training: Photo Restoration
- Download Punch! Home Design Studio Pro 12 MAC
- 29.95$ Xilisoft HD Video Converter 6 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
- 9.95$ ABest WMV Video Converter cheap oem
- 19.95$ Aimersoft Total Media Converter 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Corel PDF Fusion (en)
- Download Resolume Avenue 3 MAC
- Download Apple Motion 5 MAC
|Harkin Welcomes Largest Job Growth in Four Years; Says Government Action is Spurring Growth|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Sen. Tom Harkin|
|Monday, 10 May 2010 13:37|
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) today issued the following statement on news that the economy had added 290,000 jobs in April, the largest job growth in four years. Harkin is Chairman of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee and the Labor Appropriations Subcommittee.
“Today’s employment report is welcome news across all sectors of our economy – not only is our economy adding jobs in manufacturing, construction and health care, but Americans are starting to feel more confident in this economic growth. In recent months we saw real signs of improvement, but with this best month of progress, Americans should start to feel that we are on more solid economic ground.
“This growth is due largely to actions taken by the Federal government. The Recovery Act continues to send much-needed dollars to states, without which we would have seen an even deeper recession. Unfortunately, there are still dangers ahead for those still looking for work, so additional efforts to move the country forward are needed.
“In particular, Congress must pass an extension of unemployment insurance through the end of the year so that families can access this critical safety net. Unfortunately, Republicans have exploited every opportunity to delay and obstruct this important legislation. In addition, we must take immediate action to prevent job losses among our nation’s educators – to protect the quality of education – and we need to pass additional job-creating legislation to assure that the economy is on solid footing. I intend to continue to advocate for those efforts in this Congress."
Tags See All Tags