- Discount - Adobe InCopy CS6
- Buy OEM ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2009
- 149.95$ Maxon BodyPaint 3D R3 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Blender 2.6 Essential Training
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap VMware Fusion 6 MAC
- Buy CodeGear RAD Studio 2010 Architect (en,fr,de,ja)
- Buy Sony Vegas Pro 11 (64-bit) (en,fr,de,ja,es)
- Discount - Lynda.com - PHP Essential Training
- Buy OEM Flash CS4 All-in-One For Dummies
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Alien Skin Blow Up 3 MAC
- Discount - Parallels Desktop 4 MAC
|HATCH, GRASSLEY REQUEST CONTRACTORS DETAIL ROLE, WORK ON HEALTHCARE.GOV|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Grassley Press|
|Friday, 25 October 2013 08:28|
In letter to 47 Federal Government Contractors, Senators Seek Detailed Information on Work, Cost & Deliverables Performed on Federal ObamaCare Exchange Website
WASHINGTON – Today, Finance and Judiciary Committee Ranking Members Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) and Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) sent letters to the 47 different companies that the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) contracted with to develop, implement, and operate HealthCare.gov, ObamaCare’s online marketplace for the federal health insurance exchanges. The website has been plagued with delays, errors and faulty information since its launch on October 1.
The Senators requested a detailed analysis of the work each contractor has performed to date, the cost of that work, and timelines and deliverables that the entities had to meet for CMS as part of their scope of work in the development and creation of the website.
Hatch and Grassley sent the letter to the following contractors: A. Reddix & Associates; Accenture Federal Services; Booz Allen Hamilton, Inc; CGI; Cognosante, LLC; CSC; CSSi; CSSS; David-James, LLC; Deloitte; eGlobal Interactive; Genova Technologies; George Washington University; Heitech Services; HIS; IBM; ICP Systems, LLC; IDL Solutions; Information Systems Consulting Group Inc; Innosoft; KAT Communications; MAXIMUS Federal Services Inc; McKinsey &Co; Mitre; Northrop Gumman; Noblis; QSSI;Quality Technology;Porter Novelli Public Strategies; PricewaterhouseCoopers; Relis, LLC; Leidos; Sage North America; Sentel Corp; Serco; Soft-Con Enterprices; Spherecom; Strategi; Summit Consulting; Terremark; Truven Health Analytics; TICG; Turning Point Technologies; Unicom; URS; General Dynamics IT; and Verizon Business Network Services.
A signed copy of the letter can be found HERE and the text of the letter as well as a list of contractors is below:
Specifically, we request that you provide us with the following information:
(1) Copies of all contracts awarded to your company by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) related to the design, development, implementation or evaluation of the health insurance exchanges being established pursuant to PPACA. Please identify each contract by CMS contract number.
(2) Copies of all task and delivery orders issued by CMS to your company under contracts identified in response to (1) above.
(3) Copies of all modifications issued by CMS to the contracts, task orders and delivery orders identified in response to (1) and (2) above.
(4) Copies of the solicitations, together with all amendments, issued by CMS that resulted in the award to your company of the contracts identified in response to question (1). Please identify each solicitation by the CMS solicitation number.
(5) If the contract(s) identified in response to (1) above was a sole source contract(s), please provide a copy of the following documents published by CMS: Notice of Intent to Award Sole Source; Sole Source Award Notice.
(6) The names, work addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses of all CMS Contracting Officers, Project Officers, Contracting Officer Technical Representatives, Task Order Managers, and Delivery Order Managers associated with or assigned to the contracts, task orders and delivery orders identified in response to (1), (2), (3), and (4).
(7) Copies of all invoices submitted by your company to CMS for payment pursuant to work performed and/or goods delivered to CMS under the contracts, task orders, and delivery orders identified in response to (1), (2) and (3) above.
(8) Copies of all project schedules, delivery schedules, and project timelines imposed by contract or developed and used by your company to track performance/deliverables under the contracts, task orders, and delivery orders identified in response to (1), (2) and (3) above.
(9) Copies of all reports, memoranda, emails or any other records reflecting the results of testing performed by CMS and/or your company on the contract, task or delivery order deliverables, when the testing occurred, and the names of the CMS employees to whom the testing results were reported.
(10) Please provide a timeline for all activities related to the development and implementation of the website since the passage of PPACA.
Thank you for your prompt attention to this request and we would ask that you provide the requested information by no later than November 8, 2013. When producing documents, please deliver production sets to Senator Hatch’s Finance Committee staff at 219 Dirksen Senate Office Building, Washington, D.C. 20510, and to Senator Grassley’s Judiciary Committee staff at 152 Dirksen Senate Office Building, Washington, D.C. 20510. Whenever possible, both Committees prefer to receive documents in electronic format.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Tags See All Tags