- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CC MAC (Full Lifetime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,cs,ru,ja,kr)
- Download Autodesk AutoSketch 9
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard
- 29.95$ Intuit TurboTax 2009 Home & Business cheap oem
- Download Avanquest MyLogoMaker Professional 2
- 39.95$ Parallels Desktop 8 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Aimersoft DVD Backup MAC
- Buy OEM Omni Group OmniGraphSketcher MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe RoboHelp 9
- Buy Lynda.com - Joomla!: Creating and Editing Custom Templates (en)
- 59.95$ Adobe Edge Animate CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
|Have a Monstrously Good Time at Young Frankenstein|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Adler Theatre|
|Tuesday, 01 November 2011 11:24|
A Message from Mel Brooks:
It’s true—35 years ago I created a monster, and now he’s roaming loose around the country. In fact, he’s heading straight for your village. What do you want from me, an apology? You should be thanking me! Sure, sure, he has the body of a Ford Edsel and the brains to match, but nothing’s funnier than that big dumb lug “Puttin’ on the Ritz” in my newest musical, Young Frankenstein. This show has all the great gags from the original movie, plus some new zingers, music, and dancing we threw in just for fun. And for a limited time only, you can see it performed in living color! If you enjoyed The Producers, you’re just the kind of sucker who will like Young Frankenstein. So go, get your tickets. Laugh at the monster, and thank me later.
Top Ten Reasons To See Young Frankenstein
No. 10 – Go green … in complexion.
No. 9 – You keep fantasizing about meeting someone tall, dark, and gruesome.
No. 8 – It’s been a while since you took in something "cerebral" at the theater.
No. 7 – Facebook keeps suggesting you reconnect with Abby Normal.
No. 6 – You’ve been meaning to brush up on your classic literature.
No. 5 – Mother wants to introduce you to a nice doctor she met. "He's got a good Jewish name," she says.
No. 4 – You have a closet full of pitchforks and torches and nowhere to go.
No. 3 – We hear Transylvania is lovely this time of year.
No. 2 – This could be your last roll in the hay until 2012.
And the No. 1 reason to see Young Frankenstein...
Tickets are as low as $31.50!
Tags See All Tags