- Discount - Acala AVI DivX MPEG XviD VOB to PSP
- Buy OEM Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 MAC
- Buy Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Standard Edition (en)
- Buy OEM FileMaker Bento 3 MAC
- Buy Acronis Disk Director 11 Home (en)
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5: Video and Audio in Depth
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat X Pro MAC
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Building Mobile Apps for Multiple Devices with Flash Professional (en)
- Buy OEM 4Media DVD to PS3 Converter 5
- Download Lynda.com - Improving SEO Using Accessibility Techniques
- Buy Cheap Adobe SoundBooth CS4 MAC
|Have Lunch with Senator Ted Cruz on July 19|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by David Fischer|
|Friday, 21 June 2013 13:27|
Here at the Iowa GOP we've prided ourselves on bringing in solid conservative speakers, time after time, and leading the charge to promote Republicans who stand on principle.
As Co-Chairman of the party I've been truly awed at the amazing response we've had to every one of our events.
I'm proud to serve as Co-Chairman of a party that doesn't shy away from the values of our platform and doesn't back down from speaking a true conservative message.
That's why I'm so proud to announce U.S. Senator from Texas, Ted Cruz, will be headlining our July summer picnic in Des Moines on Friday, July 19th.
Due to the nature of Senator Cruz's brief availability (He's a busy guy defending our conservative values against big government forces in Washington) this will be a lunch-time event.
We've also decided to make this event a more close-knit affair, allowing our guests to meet Senator Cruz in person and spend some time one on one with this true champion of freedom.
We've capped this event at no more than 50 people in order to allow our guests to have that time to meet and talk with Senator Cruz.
The event runs from 12:00pm-1:00pm and includes a great BBQ picnic lunch at the Iowa GOP headquarters in Des Moines.
Tickets will go fast for this exclusive event with one of the Senate's most outspoken conservative leaders.
Like I said, we've capped this to 50 people or less so space is extremely limited.
Senator Cruz is just the most recent in a long line of conservative leaders we've brought to the state to showcase the strength of our Republican message. Reserve your ticket here and don't miss this tremendous opportunity to meet and spend some personal time with Ted Cruz.
Tags See All Tags