- 299.95$ Avid Media Composer 6 (64 bit) cheap oem
- 29.95$ SmileOnMyMac PDFpenPro 5 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Capture One Pro 7 MAC
- 329.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Buy 1Click DVD To iPod 2 (en)
- 9.95$ Adobe Illustrator CS5 on Demand cheap oem
- Download FontLab Studio 5 MAC
- Buy OEM Photoshop Elements 9: The Missing Manual
- Buy Real World Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Japanese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006
|Heartland Yoga presents “Yoga for the Health Professional”|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Jackie Kamradt|
|Friday, 01 August 2014 08:51|
Heartland Yoga, in downtown Iowa City, will offer a special two-day training session, Yoga for the Health Professional, Thursday, August 14 and Friday, August 15 from 9am-12pm, 1pm-4pm both days. This unique course is for any health professional (i.e. nurses, physicians, mental health providers, PT’s, OT’s, massage therapists) who seeks to be better informed about yoga as a healing modality for a wide range of diseases and conditions. It is helpful to have some personal experience with yoga, but it is not necessary.
Betsy Rippentrop, Ph. D., licensed psychologist and yoga teacher, will teach this course that includes lecture, yoga, breath practice, discussion, and practical ways to integrate yoga into work with patients and clients. Participants will learn about the current research on yoga’s effect on physical and mental health, discuss possible mechanisms for yoga’s benefits, explore yoga as a self-care tool, discuss ethics of integrating yoga, cover practical tips for how to discuss yoga with clients, and practice creating a treatment plan that integrates yoga. Continuing Education Credits will be available.
The cost of this training is $395 for health professionals and $195 for students. For more information or to register, visit www.icheartlandyoga.com
A studio dedicated to mindful practice.
Tags See All Tags