- 19.95$ Aiseesoft Video Converter 3 MAC cheap oem
- 149.95$ Altova MapForce Enterprise 2009 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Corel VideoStudio Pro X4
- Discount - Lynda.com - Designing a Magazine Layout
- 69.95$ Microsoft Office Publisher 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Audition CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Frischluft Fresh Curves for AE and PrPro (en)
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Font Folio 11
- Discount - Adobe Captivate CC
- Discount - Microsoft Project 2010: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap Adobe Prelude CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
|Heartland Yoga presents “Yoga for the Health Professional”|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Jackie Kamradt|
|Friday, 01 August 2014 08:51|
Heartland Yoga, in downtown Iowa City, will offer a special two-day training session, Yoga for the Health Professional, Thursday, August 14 and Friday, August 15 from 9am-12pm, 1pm-4pm both days. This unique course is for any health professional (i.e. nurses, physicians, mental health providers, PT’s, OT’s, massage therapists) who seeks to be better informed about yoga as a healing modality for a wide range of diseases and conditions. It is helpful to have some personal experience with yoga, but it is not necessary.
Betsy Rippentrop, Ph. D., licensed psychologist and yoga teacher, will teach this course that includes lecture, yoga, breath practice, discussion, and practical ways to integrate yoga into work with patients and clients. Participants will learn about the current research on yoga’s effect on physical and mental health, discuss possible mechanisms for yoga’s benefits, explore yoga as a self-care tool, discuss ethics of integrating yoga, cover practical tips for how to discuss yoga with clients, and practice creating a treatment plan that integrates yoga. Continuing Education Credits will be available.
The cost of this training is $395 for health professionals and $195 for students. For more information or to register, visit www.icheartlandyoga.com
A studio dedicated to mindful practice.
Tags See All Tags