- 19.95$ Ashampoo Burning Studio 7 cheap oem
- Download Boris Final Effect Complete Multilangual 5.0
- Buy Boris Graffiti 5.2 (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CS4 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe FreeHand MX
- Buy OEM Xilisoft HD Video Converter 6 MAC
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Burning Studio 8
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- 29.95$ Telestream ScreenFlow 3 MAC cheap oem
- 19.95$ Karelia Software Sandvox 2 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CC (Full LifeTime License)
|Heifer Development Series Focuses on Reproductive Technologies|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Amanda Heitz|
|Monday, 23 January 2012 13:11|
With the cow herd at its lowest level since 1973, drought in the southern range states and optimism for increased export demand, the stage is set for heifer retention increases into the next few years. To aid in this process, Iowa Beef Center (IBC), Iowa State University (ISU) Extension and Outreach and the Iowa Cattlemen’s Association are working together to host a series of heifer clinics over the next few weeks.
Jan. 25, Rockwell City, Expo Building at Calhoun County Fairgrounds, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Register by Jan. 18 by calling 712-297-8611 (snow date Feb. 1).
Jan. 26, Iowa Falls, Ellsworth College Equestrian Center, 6 p.m. Register by Jan. 18 by calling 641-923-2856.
Feb. 6, Spencer, Clay County Regional Events Center at Clay County Fairgrounds, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Register by Jan. 30 by calling 712-262-2264 (snow date Feb. 8).
Feb. 7, Postville, Postville Vet Clinic, noon to 4 p.m. Register by Feb. 1 by calling 319-472-7939.
Feb. 7, Stuart, Stuart Vet Clinic, 6 p.m. Register by Feb. 1 by calling 641-203-1270.
Feb. 9, Chariton, ISU McNay farm, 6 p.m. Register by Feb. 1 by calling 641-203-1270.
Feb. 9, Maquoketa, Jackson County Extension office, noon to 4 p.m. Register by Feb. 1 by calling 319-472-7939.
Feb. 9, Bloomfield, Bloomfield Livestock Auction, 6 p.m. Register by Feb. 1 by calling 641-472-4166.
A listing of all series session dates, times, locations and contact information also is available on the IBC website.
Tags See All Tags