- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise
- Buy iExplorer 3 MAC (en)
- 9.95$ Ashampoo Magical Defrag 2 cheap oem
- 199.95$ Autodesk 3Ds Max 2008 cheap oem
- Discount - Cyberlink PowerDVD 9 Ultra
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM ABest Video to MOV SWF FLV Converter
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Elements 8
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (64-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Buy Lynda.com - Trapcode Particular Essential Training (en)
|Help Our Veterans|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by John Bury|
|Thursday, 17 July 2014 13:51|
Without our veterans and those who made the ultimate sacrifice, where would America be today? It is any ones guess, however certainly not the Freedom and Liberty we enjoy. We have ownership, jobs, health care, cars, any number of opportunities, we fought for freedom over a few centuries. There are those who would take away what we have as Americans. We continue to maintain an armed force to protect our boarders so we can continue to enjoy what we do have. Something to give serious thought to.
Our men and women in uniform stand ready and willing to rise to those who would take away our freedom. Those who survived the battles of years past and present day, many come home broken in need of help as was promised. Where does this help come from? It comes from Veterans Affairs a government run agency regulated by our government. But in view of scandalous indiscretions, many veterans are simply tossed aside in a hurry up and wait situation whereas many die just waiting for help. What is wrong with this picture? Improprieties and interpretation of who gets what and for what, torn bodies, PTSD, cancer. O, just let them wait, maybe they will die. Is this how our veterans should be treated who fought the battles?
The American people need to stand up and be counted, urge our elected legislators to do what is right to care for those in need. Call your members of Congress to do what is right for our veterans.
Tags See All Tags