- 259.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Kigo DVD Ripper 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Pinnacle Studio 17 Ultimate
- Download Adobe Captivate 5.5
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CS5 MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,no,da)
- Buy Cheap Pinnacle Studio 15 HD Ultimate Collection
- Discount - Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection MAC
- Buy OEM Photoshop Elements 7 All-in-One For Dummies
- 99.95$ Kolor Autopano Giga 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
|Help Our Veterans|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by John Bury|
|Thursday, 17 July 2014 13:51|
Without our veterans and those who made the ultimate sacrifice, where would America be today? It is any ones guess, however certainly not the Freedom and Liberty we enjoy. We have ownership, jobs, health care, cars, any number of opportunities, we fought for freedom over a few centuries. There are those who would take away what we have as Americans. We continue to maintain an armed force to protect our boarders so we can continue to enjoy what we do have. Something to give serious thought to.
Our men and women in uniform stand ready and willing to rise to those who would take away our freedom. Those who survived the battles of years past and present day, many come home broken in need of help as was promised. Where does this help come from? It comes from Veterans Affairs a government run agency regulated by our government. But in view of scandalous indiscretions, many veterans are simply tossed aside in a hurry up and wait situation whereas many die just waiting for help. What is wrong with this picture? Improprieties and interpretation of who gets what and for what, torn bodies, PTSD, cancer. O, just let them wait, maybe they will die. Is this how our veterans should be treated who fought the battles?
The American people need to stand up and be counted, urge our elected legislators to do what is right to care for those in need. Call your members of Congress to do what is right for our veterans.
Tags See All Tags