- Buy Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2011 (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko,pt,ru,zh)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium MAC
- Buy Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2012 (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layers in Depth
- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Acala DVD Ripper Professional 5
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Japanese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Discount - Divergent media ClipWrap 2 MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Project Professional 2013
- Discount - GibbsCAM 2014 64-bit
- Discount - Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle
- Discount - Efreesky Magic Utilities 2008
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 MAC (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
|Help The Salvation Army Recover from our Great Loss!|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Holly Nomura|
|Monday, 19 December 2011 16:31|
Best bBell ringer had accident while volunteering in kitchen at Family Service Center
Quad Cities, USA: December 15, 2011 – The Salvation Army’s Red Kettle Campaign has lost its most special bell ringer due to a fall. If you have been to NorthPark Mall near Younker’s Court this season, you may have met Captain Ray in her old-fashioned Salvation Army bonnet. Captain Ray is an 89-years-old retired Salvation Army officer and follows Majors Gary and Karen Felton to their appointed community each Christmas to bell ring for the entire season. She will not be able to finish 2011, though, and the donations lost will be in the thousands of dollars.
Volunteer Bell Ringers are needed to help collect donations now more than ever. The sign up is easy at www.ringbells.org. You can choose the day, time and location of your choice.
You can get involved with The Salvation Army’s Christmas programs to make your own Christmas even brighter by purchasing a toy for a child at a Wal-Mart Angel Tree – the Angel Tree program has been extended to Sunday, December 18th due to a 10% increase in need over 2010.
Captain Ray’s fall occurred in the kitchen while she was volunteering at the Family Service Center. After a week of rest and still no recovery, a second x-ray showed a fractured hip and hip replacement surgery was scheduled immediately. She would appreciate your prayers for a speedy recovery. Get-well cards can be sent to: 301 W. 6th Street, Davenport, IA 52803. ###
Tags See All Tags