- Download Lynda.com - FrameMaker 10 Essential Training
- 399.95$ GibbsCAM 2013 32-bit cheap oem
- Download Artlantis Studio 5 (64 bit)
- Discount - Kolor Autopano Giga 3
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection (de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,en)
- Buy OEM Teach Yourself VISUALLY Photoshop CS4
- Download MathWorks MatLab R2012b
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash CS4 Professional MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Publisher 2003
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat X Pro MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails 3 Essential Training (en)
- Buy Cheap Apple Final Cut Studio 3 MAC
- Download Zend Studio Pro 8 MAC
|Help us take back the Senate!|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Sal Russo|
|Wednesday, 25 January 2012 13:35|
I know that most of you, as well as the media, are focused on the heated presidential election, but we can't lose sight of something that is as important as winning the White House - taking control of the Senate!
The Tea Party Express, the nation’s largest tea party political action committee, is proud to announce its endorsement of Ted Cruz in his campaign for the U.S. Senate in the state of Texas.
One of Tea Party Express’ top priorities in 2012 is to elect a conservative majority to the U.S. Senate, and thanks to patriots like Ted Cruz, we are well on our way to doing just that. But we need your support if we are going to be successful and finish the work we alll started in 2010.
We were careful in our endorsement selection. When all is considered, Ted Cruz’s knowledge of the Constitution and focus on limiting the size, cost, and intrusiveness of the federal government make him not only the strongest candidate in the race, but one of the strongest Tea Party candidates in the nation.
We need representatives that are willing to pursue an agenda that tackles America’s out-of-control debt. Mr. Cruz’s steadfast commitment to repealing Obamacare, passing a balanced budget amendment, and cutting spending show his dedication to conservative principles that force Washington to live within it’s means.The Tea Party Express has already endorsed Senate candidates Jon Bruning in Nebraska and Richard Mourdock in Indiana and plans to continue a series of endorsements over the next few months
November 2012 will go down in history as the defining election of our lives. With the White House and Senate up for grabs and the future of our nation hanging by a thread, WE MUST DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO TAKE BACK CONTROL AND RESTORE THE PINCIPLES THIS NATION WAS FOUNDED ON!
Tags See All Tags