- Buy OEM Autodesk Revit MEP 2012
- Buy Intuit Quicken 2008 Home & Business (en)
- 39.95$ IMSI TurboFLOORPLAN Home and Landscape PRO 12 cheap oem
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Photoshop CC: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Flash Professional CS6 New Features
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Professional CS5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Algor Simulation Professional 2011
- Buy OEM Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (64-bit)
- Discount - Unity 3D Pro MAC
|Herbert Hoover NHS News Release: Park Rangers Lead Prairie Walks on Labor Day, September 5|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Adam Prato|
|Friday, 19 August 2011 08:17|
WEST BRANCH, IOWA— Explore Iowa’s prairie heritage on Labor Day Monday, September 5 at Herbert Hoover National Historic Site. Ranger-guided walks of the 81-acre tallgrass prairie will start at 9:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Meet at the Gravesite Parking Lot.
A park ranger will discuss how and why the National Park Service is restoring this endangered habitat as part of the landscape commemorating Herbert Hoover’s life. The walk is less than a mile and lasts about one hour. Bring water, dress for the weather, and wear comfortable walking shoes. Hats, sunscreen, sunglasses, and insect repellent are also recommended. Parking is limited so please allow extra time to find a parking space.
Herbert Hoover National Historic Site and the Herbert Hoover Presidential Library and Museum are in West Branch, Iowa at exit 254 off I-80. Both are open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time. For more information go online at www.nps.gov/heho or call (319) 643-2541.
Tags See All Tags