- Discount - Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition MAC (Full LifeTime license)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium MAC
- Buy OEM NewBlue Titler Pro
- Buy Cheap Aquafadas Pulp Motion Advanced 3 MAC
- 19.95$ Flying Meat Acorn 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM DAZ Bryce 6.1 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium MAC
- Buy Adobe InDesign CS5.5 MAC (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,no,sv,pt)
- Buy Cheap Corel Paintshop Photo Pro X4
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Maya 2012 MAC
|Herbert Hoover NHS News Release: Park Rangers Lead Prairie Walks on Labor Day, September 5|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Adam Prato|
|Friday, 19 August 2011 08:17|
WEST BRANCH, IOWA— Explore Iowa’s prairie heritage on Labor Day Monday, September 5 at Herbert Hoover National Historic Site. Ranger-guided walks of the 81-acre tallgrass prairie will start at 9:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Meet at the Gravesite Parking Lot.
A park ranger will discuss how and why the National Park Service is restoring this endangered habitat as part of the landscape commemorating Herbert Hoover’s life. The walk is less than a mile and lasts about one hour. Bring water, dress for the weather, and wear comfortable walking shoes. Hats, sunscreen, sunglasses, and insect repellent are also recommended. Parking is limited so please allow extra time to find a parking space.
Herbert Hoover National Historic Site and the Herbert Hoover Presidential Library and Museum are in West Branch, Iowa at exit 254 off I-80. Both are open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time. For more information go online at www.nps.gov/heho or call (319) 643-2541.
Tags See All Tags