- Download Adobe InDesign CS5 MAC
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1)
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap ACDSee Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to WMV SWF FLV Converter
- Buy OEM GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13 MAC
- 69.95$ Roxio Toast 11 Titanium MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Intuit Quicken 2009 Home & Business [Canada]
- Buy Cheap Runtime Revolution Enterprise 2.9
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8 (32 bit)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (32-bit)
- Buy Adobe Captivate 5 MAC (en,de,fr,ja,it,es,ko)
- 19.95$ Acala Video mp3 Ripper cheap oem
|Herbert Hoover NHS News Release: Retired Park Ranger and Author Gregory W. Moss on March 26|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Adam Prato|
|Monday, 19 March 2012 15:00|
WEST BRANCH, IOWA— Gregory W. Moss, author of “National Park Ranger, a.k.a.
‘Bleeding Green & Grey’” will speak at Herbert Hoover National Historic
Site on Monday, March 26. The program is free and begins at 7:00 p.m. in
the visitor center. A veteran of thirty-two years as a former national park
ranger, Mr. Moss has worked at more than 20 parks all across the United
States. He retired as a chief ranger from the National Park Service in 2011
and now resides in Springfield, Missouri.
“As one of nearly four hundred parks in the National Park System, we’re
excited about hosting an author who can share stories from those other
special places around the country,” said Pete Swisher, superintendent of
Herbert Hoover National Historic Site.
“National Park Ranger, a.k.a., ‘Bleeding Green & Grey’” tells stories of
the numerous and sometimes heroic daily deeds of a national park ranger.
His true-life tales embrace not only high adventure cases, unfortunate
deaths, and mayhem, but also humorous park visitors, limited budgets,
politics, and bureaucracy. Mr. Moss pokes fun at himself and his colleagues
while sharing the amusing side of his career.
Herbert Hoover National Historic Site and the Herbert Hoover Presidential
Library and Museum are in West Branch, Iowa at exit 254 off I-80. Both are
open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time. Parking is limited so please
allow extra time to find a parking space. For more information go online to
www.nps.gov/heho or call (319) 643-2541.
Herbert Hoover National Historic Site
110 Parkside Drive
PO Box 607
West Branch, Iowa 52358
319 643-2541 phone
319 643-7864 fax
Photographs may be available upon request.
Follow @HooverNPS on Twitter.
Tags See All Tags