- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Create Your First Online Store with Drupal Commerce
- Download Corel Website Creator X6
- Buy Cheap Futuremark PCMark Vantage Advanced
- Download CodeGear Delphi For PHP 1.0
- Discount - Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Standard MAC
- Download Geometric CAMWorks 2014 64-bit
- Download IMSI TurboCAD Pro V5 MAC
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Corel Designer Technical Suite X5
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Effects Suite 11 MAC
|HERE COMES PETER COTTONTAIL Join NorthPark & SouthPark Malls As the Easter Bunny Hops On Over|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Aleshia Chiesa|
|Wednesday, 26 March 2014 09:36|
WHO: Spring puts a hop in everyone’s step – especially true for the Easter Bunny! Join us at NorthPark and SouthPark Malls as the world’s most famous rabbit makes his official appearance.
WHAT: Families are invited to visit with the Easter Bunny and capture this memory by purchasing a special photo of their children with the floppy-eared favorite. Children also will receive a complimentary activity book, courtesy of National Geographic Kids Club when they visit, while supplies last. The Easter Bunny will be at both centers through April 19.
Of course, NorthPark & SouthPark Malls have all the “eggs”stras your family needs this spring. From fresh and fun spring attire for the entire family to everything you need for warm-weather entertaining, both centers offer a strong roster of stores to help you make the most of spring.
WHEN: March 27 – April 15: Monday – Saturday 12pm-8pm and Sunday 11am-6pm
WHERE: Von Maur Court
NorthPark Mall, 320 W Kimberly Rd, Davenport, IA 52806
WHEN: April 16 – April 19: Wednesday – Saturday 10am-9pmWHERE: Von Maur Court Younkers Court
southPark Mall, 4500 16th Street, Moline, IL 61265
Easter brings candy – this is the second top-selling confectionary holiday, with an estimated $2 billion spent annually.
More than 1 billion eggs are hunted in the United States each year.
More than 700 million Marshmallow Peeps are bought during the Easter holiday. This makes Peeps the most popular non-chocolate Easter candy.
CAMERA CREWS AND PHOTOGRAPHERS WELCOME
Tags See All Tags