- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 for the Web
- Download Adobe InCopy CS6 MAC
- Buy OEM Omni Group OmniFocus 2 Pro MAC
- Download Super Win A1Click Ultra PC Cleaner
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Alien Skin Blow Up 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Incredible Bee Archiver 2 MAC
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced Archive Password Recovery 4 Professional
- Buy Cheap FileMaker Pro 11: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM SmithMicro Stuffit Deluxe 15 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails 3 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Classroom in a Book
|HERE COMES PETER COTTONTAIL Join NorthPark & SouthPark Malls As the Easter Bunny Hops On Over|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Aleshia Chiesa|
|Wednesday, 26 March 2014 09:36|
WHO: Spring puts a hop in everyone’s step – especially true for the Easter Bunny! Join us at NorthPark and SouthPark Malls as the world’s most famous rabbit makes his official appearance.
WHAT: Families are invited to visit with the Easter Bunny and capture this memory by purchasing a special photo of their children with the floppy-eared favorite. Children also will receive a complimentary activity book, courtesy of National Geographic Kids Club when they visit, while supplies last. The Easter Bunny will be at both centers through April 19.
Of course, NorthPark & SouthPark Malls have all the “eggs”stras your family needs this spring. From fresh and fun spring attire for the entire family to everything you need for warm-weather entertaining, both centers offer a strong roster of stores to help you make the most of spring.
WHEN: March 27 – April 15: Monday – Saturday 12pm-8pm and Sunday 11am-6pm
WHERE: Von Maur Court
NorthPark Mall, 320 W Kimberly Rd, Davenport, IA 52806
WHEN: April 16 – April 19: Wednesday – Saturday 10am-9pmWHERE: Von Maur Court Younkers Court
southPark Mall, 4500 16th Street, Moline, IL 61265
Easter brings candy – this is the second top-selling confectionary holiday, with an estimated $2 billion spent annually.
More than 1 billion eggs are hunted in the United States each year.
More than 700 million Marshmallow Peeps are bought during the Easter holiday. This makes Peeps the most popular non-chocolate Easter candy.
CAMERA CREWS AND PHOTOGRAPHERS WELCOME
Tags See All Tags