- Buy Cheap Vemedio Snowtape 2 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Fundamentals
- Buy Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (64 bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Propellerhead Reason 4 MAC
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set)
- Discount - ABBYY FineReader 8 Express Edition MAC
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Efreesky Magic Utilities 2008
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended: Retouching Motion Pictures
- 99.95$ Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition MAC (Full LifeTime license) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap PCTools Spyware Doctor 5.5
- Buy OEM Agile Bits 1Password 4 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Showcase 2011
|Herman Cain Leads Obama in General Election Poll|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by J D Gordon|
|Tuesday, 25 October 2011 11:04|
Respected public opinion polling firm, Rasmussen Reports released a new report showing Herman Cain ahead of President Obama in a hypothetical general election contest, pulling in 43 percent compared with Obama's 41 percent.
“Cain now has the chance to make the case for why he should be the challenger to Mitt Romney,” says Scott Rasmussen, president of Rasmussen Reports.
2012 Presidential Matchups: Oct. 14-15, 2011
“After I win the Republican nomination, I will beat President Obama in the general election. The American people are tired of the failed economic policies of the current administration. President Obama’s plan to tax and spend our way out of this mess will not work,” said Republican candidate Herman Cain.
Mr. Cain continued: “My ‘9-9-9 Plan’ is resonating with America because it is fair, simple and a real solution to the economic situation we are in. That is why more and more Americans are dropping their support for Obama and joining the Cain Train.”
Tags See All Tags