- Buy Adobe Framemaker 9 (en)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (64 bit)
- Download ForkLift 2.5 MAC
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Interactivity with HTML5 And CreateJS MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - LinkedIn Essential Training
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Office 2008
- 149.95$ Autodesk Mudbox 2009 cheap oem
- Buy ACDSee Pro 4 (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2012
- Buy Cheap Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Standard MAC
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- 29.95$ Microsoft Works 9 cheap oem
- Buy Agile Bits 1Password 4 MAC (en)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS5 on Demand (en)
|Herman Cain Leads Obama in General Election Poll|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by J D Gordon|
|Tuesday, 25 October 2011 11:04|
Respected public opinion polling firm, Rasmussen Reports released a new report showing Herman Cain ahead of President Obama in a hypothetical general election contest, pulling in 43 percent compared with Obama's 41 percent.
“Cain now has the chance to make the case for why he should be the challenger to Mitt Romney,” says Scott Rasmussen, president of Rasmussen Reports.
2012 Presidential Matchups: Oct. 14-15, 2011
“After I win the Republican nomination, I will beat President Obama in the general election. The American people are tired of the failed economic policies of the current administration. President Obama’s plan to tax and spend our way out of this mess will not work,” said Republican candidate Herman Cain.
Mr. Cain continued: “My ‘9-9-9 Plan’ is resonating with America because it is fair, simple and a real solution to the economic situation we are in. That is why more and more Americans are dropping their support for Obama and joining the Cain Train.”
Tags See All Tags