- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Joomla! Advanced CSS cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition
- 69.95$ Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Illustrator CS6 New Features
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Web Design Fundamentals
- Buy Lynda.com - Creating an Interactive Photo Gallery with jQuery and Dreamweaver (en)
- 199.95$ Autodesk Showcase 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CS4
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Power Shortcuts
- Buy Lynda.com - Up and Running with PHP: PEAR, PECL, and Composer (en)
- 269.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 cheap oem
|Herman Cain Leads Obama in General Election Poll|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by J D Gordon|
|Tuesday, 25 October 2011 11:04|
Respected public opinion polling firm, Rasmussen Reports released a new report showing Herman Cain ahead of President Obama in a hypothetical general election contest, pulling in 43 percent compared with Obama's 41 percent.
“Cain now has the chance to make the case for why he should be the challenger to Mitt Romney,” says Scott Rasmussen, president of Rasmussen Reports.
2012 Presidential Matchups: Oct. 14-15, 2011
“After I win the Republican nomination, I will beat President Obama in the general election. The American people are tired of the failed economic policies of the current administration. President Obama’s plan to tax and spend our way out of this mess will not work,” said Republican candidate Herman Cain.
Mr. Cain continued: “My ‘9-9-9 Plan’ is resonating with America because it is fair, simple and a real solution to the economic situation we are in. That is why more and more Americans are dropping their support for Obama and joining the Cain Train.”
Tags See All Tags