- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap GRAHL PDF Annotator 3
- Discount - Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2010 Standard with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Persian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Adobe Audition CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,kr,zh)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Exposure cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012 MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2011
- Buy openPim (en)
|Herman Cain on Top in Fox News Poll|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by J D Gordon|
|Tuesday, 01 November 2011 09:55|
This week’s Fox News national poll confirms presidential candidate Herman Cain’s staying power with 24 percent of Republican primary voters choosing him as their first choice for the nomination. Cain’s momentum in the polls has quadrupled since late August with a jump of 18 percentage points.
"Herman Cain's solutions and ideas are not just for one segment of America but for the benefit of all Americans. Herman's message of inclusion and his straight forward problem solving approach are attracting many supporters," said Mark Block, Chief Operating Officer for Friends of Herman Cain.
The Fox News poll is the second major national poll to be released since last week’s CNN debate showing Cain’s lead of the Republican field.
2012 Republican Nomination for President
among Republican primary voters
Tags See All Tags