- Discount - Nero 7 Vision Xtra
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC
- Download Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects MAC
- Discount - Lavalys Everest Ultimate 4.5
- Buy OEM Microsoft FrontPage 2003
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 bit)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Macro and Close-Up
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Download Adobe RoboHelp Server 9 (64-bit)
|Herman Cain's Lead Over Republican Rivals Expands|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Friends of Herman Cain|
|Tuesday, 25 October 2011 10:44|
Herman Cain's Lead Over Republican Rivals ExpandsFriends of Herman Cain, Inc.
According to IBOPE Zogby International, a non-partisan, public opinion polling and market research firm, Herman Cain is the clear frontrunner among Republican presidential primary voters with 45%, more than twice that of second-place Mitt Romney (21%). Rick Perry, who led with 41% in late August, has fallen to 7%, and Michele Bachmann, who led in June and July, now gets just 1%.
IBOPE Zogby interactive poll conducted from Oct. 11-14
If the Republican primary for president were held today, for whom would you vote?
Survey of 1,214 likely Republican primary voters.
The margin of error is +/- 2.9 percentage points.
“In order for me to beat President Obama in the general election, I need to win the Republican nomination. I am delighted and encouraged by these poll results. I look forward to ending the failed policies of the current administration when I become president,” said Herman Cain.
PO Box 2158
Stockbridge Georgia 30281
Tags See All Tags