- Buy Smith Micro PoserPro 2010 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Stellar Phoenix iPod Recovery v2 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 (32-bit)
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Family Pack with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 MAC
- Discount - EFD HD Tune Professional
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Macro and Close-Up
- 19.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Sketchup cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Word 2013 Essential Training (en)
- 29.95$ Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 (en)
- Discount - Photoshop CS5 For Dummies
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
|Heroine struggles to find happiness amidst abuse|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Author House|
|Tuesday, 16 July 2013 08:30|
In Charlesea Nelson’s ‘Life is a Series of Choices’ a woman is forced to make tough decisions
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. – In her new novel “Life is a Series of Choices” (published by AuthorHouse), author Charlesea Nelson explores the dangerous and pain-ridden life of a woman who suffers abuse at seemingly every turn.
Alyson knows from childhood she is different and feels at times no one loves her at all. She finds what she thinks is love with George Kingsley and his family; Alyson thinks they have it all. But she soon learns that no matter how hard she tries to fix, heal or change someone, if they are not willing to change for themselves it will never work.
Nelson knows firsthand that her stories are accurate and poignant, and hopes that they will give strength to other women who may be suffering in similar circumstances. “Many men and even women find themselves in the same situation,” she says. “I hope that a few of the stories make them laugh and let them know to not fear the unknown and in doing so you stay in a relationship that you should end.”
“Life is a Series of Choices”
By Charlesea Nelson
Hardcover | 6 x 9 in | 298 pages | ISBN 9781477260302
Softcover | 6 x 9 in | 298 pages | ISBN 9781477260296
E-Book | 298 pages | ISBN 9781477260319
Available at Amazon and Barnes & Noble
About the Author
Charlesea Nelson grew up in an abusive home. Her mother died when Nelson was young and after that she never felt she belonged. Being brought up around abuse and being married to a cheating spouse and a spouse that subjected her to a lifestyle of drug and alcohol addiction made it difficult for Nelson to build confidence or self esteem. She put up so many walls to protect herself that she still finds herself doubting she is loved. Nelson has a wonderful family now, and a loving husband.
. For the latest, follow @authorhouse on Twitter.
Tags See All Tags