- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2010 (32 bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Parallels Desktop 4 for Windows
- Buy ACDSee Photo Editor 2008 (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshop
- Discount - Lynda.com - Up and Running with Bootstrap
- Buy Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Designer-Client Agreements (en)
- Buy Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- Download Adobe Captivate 4
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CS5 MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,no,da)
- Buy Apple Compressor 4 MAC (en)
- 99.95$ Adobe RoboHelp 9 cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium
- 29.95$ DAZ Bryce 5.5 cheap oem
|Hidden Benefits of Exercise|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Thursday, 04 October 2012 14:53|
From Clearer Skin to a Stronger Immune System
Physician Touts 5 Hidden Benefits of Exercise
With more than a third of Americans classified as obese, everyone from first lady Michelle Obama to TV news anchor Katie Couric is advocating exercise to maintain a healthy weight.
That’s great, says Dr. Eudene Harry, author of “Live Younger in 8 Simple Steps,” (www.
For one, it will give you younger looking, more blemish-free skin.
“The increase in circulation and perspiration that occurs with exercise delivers more nutrients to your skin while allowing impurities and waste to be removed,” says Harry, who combines years of emergency-room experience with holistic medicine in her private practice. “The result? A healthier complexion!”
She adds four more hidden benefits of a good workout:
Don’t overdo your exercise, or you won’t see all of these benefits, Harry says.
“Check with a physician who can advise you on the right activities and intensity level for your individual needs,” she says.
“For all the benefits of exercise, there are down sides if you go at it too vigorously for your physical condition. For instance, you can actually increase stress hormones, which can make you more vulnerable to illness, rather than building your immunity.”
About Eudene Harry, M.D.Dr. Eudene Harry holds a bachelor’s in biology from New York University and completed both her medical degree and residency training at Thomas Jefferson University. Currently the medical director for the integrative and holistic Oasis Wellness and Rejuvenation Center, she has practiced medicine for nearly 20 years, is board certified in both emergency and holistic medicine, and for more than a decade practiced emergency medicine as an attending physician in Level II trauma centers. In 2005 she opened Oasis for Optimal Health, a private practice focused on integrative, holistic wellness and empowering and educating the patient.
Tags See All Tags