- Discount - Microsoft Project 2010: The Missing Manual
- Buy ESRI ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2 (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap VMware Fusion 3 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Enhancing a Travel Photo with Photoshop and Lightroom
- Download ARTS PDF Aerialist Professional
- Buy Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Black and White (en)
- Buy iExplorer 3 MAC (en)
- 19.95$ Acala DVD iPod Ripper cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft AutoRoute 2007 Europe
- Buy OEM CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (32-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Enhancing a Landscape Photo with Lightroom (en)
- 269.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2011 cheap oem
- Buy Apple Motion 5 MAC (en)
|his Week in Downtown Davenport: 1/26 - 2/1|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Downtown Davenport Partnership|
|Thursday, 26 January 2012 16:20|
Downtown Davenport is loaded with events this week, but first, we'd like to open with some big news. Restoration St. Louis has begun its $4.5M renovation of the historic Renwick Building! Eighteen beautiful market-rate apartments and new commercial space are on the way, and we couldn't be more excited.
The good news doesn't end there, because Downtown Central Perk just celebrated its grand opening in the historic Bayer Building at 226 West 3rd Street! The coffe shop features vegetarian and vegan entrees, as well as direct trade coffees and more.
The coffee shop is a major component of the Bayer Building's ongoing restoration, that once completed, will also boast a restored façade and additional market-rate apartments. Check out our photo album and this QC-Times article, too.
If you're planning a wedding, don't miss the Jaycees Bridal Expo at the RiverCenter this weekend! Next door, the Tribute National Talent Contest will be in full swing at the Adler Theatre.
Celebrate our local artistic and musical talent during the Augustana Sights & Sounds Final Friday event at Bucktown! This unique photography exhibit will make for a special night, and if you're still not familiar with Final Friday, check out this video made by our friends at Star Dog Gallery.
River Roots Live veterans, The Giving Tree Band, are headlining a gig at River Music Experience! Local favorite Tim Stop will also be performing at RME, and fans of electro-funk should grab tickets now to see Eliot Lipp on Wednesday. There are a whopping eight FREE events this week at RME! Bring the family down to give the Community Drum Circle a try, too.
You've probably heard of Carnival in Rio and Mardi Gras in New Orleans, but are you familiar with Fasching and Karneval? Learn all about these fascinating events at the German American Heritage Center, and mark your calendar to catch their next showing of The White Rose film, as well.
Support our youth by attending the Young Artist Exhibit opening at the Figge, and if you're in the mood for a sporting event, attend a hockey game at River's Edge. Last, but not least, don't forget that you can still shop for groceries at the Freight House Farmers Market all winter long indoors.
See you downtown!
Tags See All Tags