- 79.95$ Altova DiffDog 2009 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Freelancing cheap oem
- Buy OEM Intuit TurboTax 2009 Deluxe
- Buy OEM iPhone: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM Building a Web Site For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Maxon BodyPaint 3D R3
- Buy Adobe Framemaker Server 10 (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2011
- Download Norton PartitionMagic 8.0
- 89.95$ Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2014 MAC
|Historical Pieces Gain Renewed Recognition in State Fair Heritage Competition|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Megan Grandegeorge|
|Monday, 13 August 2012 13:56|
DES MOINES, IA (08/13/2012)(readMedia)-- Iowans take a trip through history with the Heritage Exhibits contest judged prior to the start of the 2012 Iowa State Fair.
Limited to genuine artifacts that are at least 50 years old, entries in the Heritage Exhibits division are evaluated on the authenticity and condition of the artifact.
The historical exhibits included colored or opaque glass, pottery, clear glass, china, toys, jewelry, paper, dry goods, furnishings, animal equipment, metals, small item collections, small glass item collections, primitives, large item collections and a special division.
Fairgoers can catch a glimpse of yesteryear by visiting the historical artifacts on display every day of the Fair from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. in Pioneer Hall.
Tags See All Tags