- Buy OEM Lynda.com - CSS Fundamentals
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2011
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 MAC
- Buy Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 MAC (en)
- Buy ARTS PDF Stamper (en)
- 199.95$ Adobe RoboHelp Server 9 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 89.95$ Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Buy OEM Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (32-bit)
- 19.95$ EFD HD Tune Professional cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals (en)
- 149.95$ Sony Vegas Pro 12 cheap oem
- 29.95$ Corel VideoStudio Pro X4 cheap oem
|Home Free adds matinee show Feb. 14 at Central Performing Arts Center|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Vanessa McNeely|
|Monday, 13 January 2014 14:01|
Home Free, the vocal band that won “The Sing-Off” a capella group competition on NBC TV last month, has added a second show for its Valentine’s Day performance at the Central Performing Arts Center (CPAC) in DeWitt.
The CPAC board has been successful in booking Home Free for a second show, which will be presented at 3 p.m. in the auditorium at Central Community High School.
Tickets went on sale at DeWitt City Hall and <www.midwestix.com> Friday, Jan. 10. They are $23 for adults and $5 for students. Any remaining tickets will be sold at the door for $25, adults, and $5, students.
A limited number of tickets for Valentine’s Day dinner is available for $12.50 per person. The meal, featuring cheesy ravioli, chicken Alfredo, salad, bread sticks, red velvet cake and chocolate covered strawberries, tea and coffee, will be served in the atrium at 6 p.m.
Tickets for the Feb. 14, 7:30 performance sold out before Christmas as the five-man vocal group, which sings without instrumental accompaniment, using only their voices and microphones, moved steadily through the competition toward the show’s finale Dec. 23.
“Although it is a good thing for CPAC performances to sell out, we know a lot of people were disappointed the tickets went so fast,” said Vanessa McNeely, CPAC events coordinator.
“We hope the additional show will help accommodate many of the center’s regular attendees.”
The award-winning “Home Free” is a distinctive combination of comedy and music featuring five male vocalists with extensive theatrical and musical training. They made their mark as “The Sing-Off’s” first country music competitor, winning a Sony Music recording contract and $100,000. They will begin a national 35-city tour with other “Sing-Off” contestants shortly after the DeWitt appearance.
Tags See All Tags