- Buy Dreamweaver CS4 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Buy Stellar Phoenix iPod Recovery v2 MAC (en)
- Buy ElcomSoft Advanced VBA Password Recovery 1.62 (en)
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter (64 bit) (en)
- Buy Corel Painter X MAC (en)
- 29.95$ Objective Development Launch Bar 5 MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - PowerPoint 2013 Essential Training cheap oem
- 169.95$ Microsoft Office Professional 2013 cheap oem
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Student MAC
- 29.95$ Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 10 cheap oem
- Buy Adobe eLearning Suite 2 (de,en,fr,ja)
|HOMEBASEIOWA.ORG: Website launched to match military veterans with jobs in Iowa|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Jimmy Centers|
|Tuesday, 17 December 2013 11:43|
(DES MOINES) – Gov. Terry Branstad and Lt. Gov. Kim Reynolds today launched www.homebaseiowa.org, a new website for Home Base Iowa. The initiative is a new non-profit, private-public partnership that will recruit veterans and active duty service members for private-sector job opportunities in Iowa.
The website serves as a comprehensive source for job services available to veterans in Iowa. The site features job postings, links to job fairs, and up-to-date information about educational opportunities, National Guard recruiting, job training, and much more.
“Since the launch of Home Base Iowa, we have had numerous veterans, businesses, communities, and veterans organizations contact our office about the initiative,” said Branstad. “We are excited to launch this site to ensure veterans looking to establish themselves in Iowa have the most up-to-date information regarding the state’s job opportunities, welcoming communities, and ways to stay engaged with the military community.”
“Veterans possess a unique skill set comprised not only of technical skills, but also soft skills such as teamwork and problem solving,” said Reynolds. “Their skill sets, developed under some of the most challenging conditions imaginable, will be invaluable to Iowa’s businesses.”
Home Base Iowa is raising private funds to support outreach efforts to veterans, including national advertising, in-person outreach, a social media campaign, and outreach through military publications.
Tags See All Tags