- Buy OEM Autodesk NavisWorks Manage 2009
- Buy Cheap Nuance PDF Converter Professional 6
- Buy OEM Roxio Creator 2010 Pro
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Effects
- Download JoeSoft Hear MAC
- Download Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Shooter Suite 12
- Buy OEM BinaryFruit DriveDX 1.2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2008 MAC
|Hope Creek Care back payments received by Rock Island County|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Shelly L. Chapman|
|Tuesday, 27 December 2011 14:24|
(Rock Island) It is with great pleasure that Rock Island County announces that it is in receipt of back payments from the state of Illinois for Hope Creek Care. Within the last two weeks, Rock Island County has received a payment of $914,029.24 for Medicaid payments due from July, August and September 2011 and another $1,750,656.80 was received just this week which was due from October 2009.
Receipt of these payments is due largely to the assistance of Representative Pat Verschoore (D), Milan, District 72, from Senator Mike Jacobs (D), Moline, District 36 and from Representative Rich Morthland (R), Port Byron, District 71. These legislators have supported Rock Island County and our nursing home, Hope Creek Care, for a great number of years.
With the receipt of these funds, Hope Creek Care is on the way to being back on solid financial ground. We look forward to continued timely payments from the State and appreciate greatly the work Representative Verschoore, Senator Jacobs, and Representative Morthland put forth.
Tags See All Tags