- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS6
- Discount - Autodesk Softimage 2012 (32-bit)
- 9.95$ ABest Video to AVI MOV Converter cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- 59.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 MAC cheap oem
- 199.95$ CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (64bit)
- Download Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2011
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Shape Layers
- Buy OEM Autodesk Showcase 2009
- Buy Aurora Media Workshop (en)
- Buy OEM Pinnacle Studio 17 Ultimate
|Hope Creek Care back payments received by Rock Island County|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Shelly L. Chapman|
|Tuesday, 27 December 2011 14:24|
(Rock Island) It is with great pleasure that Rock Island County announces that it is in receipt of back payments from the state of Illinois for Hope Creek Care. Within the last two weeks, Rock Island County has received a payment of $914,029.24 for Medicaid payments due from July, August and September 2011 and another $1,750,656.80 was received just this week which was due from October 2009.
Receipt of these payments is due largely to the assistance of Representative Pat Verschoore (D), Milan, District 72, from Senator Mike Jacobs (D), Moline, District 36 and from Representative Rich Morthland (R), Port Byron, District 71. These legislators have supported Rock Island County and our nursing home, Hope Creek Care, for a great number of years.
With the receipt of these funds, Hope Creek Care is on the way to being back on solid financial ground. We look forward to continued timely payments from the State and appreciate greatly the work Representative Verschoore, Senator Jacobs, and Representative Morthland put forth.
Tags See All Tags