- Buy OEM Macx Video Converter Pro MAC
- Buy Altova XMLSpy 2009 (en)
- 149.95$ Microsoft Project Professional 2013 cheap oem
- 9.95$ OS X Mountain Lion: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- 149.95$ Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Teach Yourself VISUALLY Photoshop CS4 (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - PHP with MySQL Essential Training
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (64-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processing
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
|Hope Creek Care back payments received by Rock Island County|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Shelly L. Chapman|
|Tuesday, 27 December 2011 14:24|
(Rock Island) It is with great pleasure that Rock Island County announces that it is in receipt of back payments from the state of Illinois for Hope Creek Care. Within the last two weeks, Rock Island County has received a payment of $914,029.24 for Medicaid payments due from July, August and September 2011 and another $1,750,656.80 was received just this week which was due from October 2009.
Receipt of these payments is due largely to the assistance of Representative Pat Verschoore (D), Milan, District 72, from Senator Mike Jacobs (D), Moline, District 36 and from Representative Rich Morthland (R), Port Byron, District 71. These legislators have supported Rock Island County and our nursing home, Hope Creek Care, for a great number of years.
With the receipt of these funds, Hope Creek Care is on the way to being back on solid financial ground. We look forward to continued timely payments from the State and appreciate greatly the work Representative Verschoore, Senator Jacobs, and Representative Morthland put forth.
Tags See All Tags