- 19.95$ Neobyte Titan Backup cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Showcase 2012 (64-bit)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014
- 49.95$ Pantaray Q-Setup Pro 9 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Intuit Quicken 2007 Home & Business
- Buy OEM Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (32-bit)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Digital Photography Composition For Dummies
- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (64-bit) (en)
- Download AnyBizSoft PDF Converter MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway Enterprise Edition 2010 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Word 2007
|Hope Creek Care back payments received by Rock Island County|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Shelly L. Chapman|
|Tuesday, 27 December 2011 14:24|
(Rock Island) It is with great pleasure that Rock Island County announces that it is in receipt of back payments from the state of Illinois for Hope Creek Care. Within the last two weeks, Rock Island County has received a payment of $914,029.24 for Medicaid payments due from July, August and September 2011 and another $1,750,656.80 was received just this week which was due from October 2009.
Receipt of these payments is due largely to the assistance of Representative Pat Verschoore (D), Milan, District 72, from Senator Mike Jacobs (D), Moline, District 36 and from Representative Rich Morthland (R), Port Byron, District 71. These legislators have supported Rock Island County and our nursing home, Hope Creek Care, for a great number of years.
With the receipt of these funds, Hope Creek Care is on the way to being back on solid financial ground. We look forward to continued timely payments from the State and appreciate greatly the work Representative Verschoore, Senator Jacobs, and Representative Morthland put forth.
Tags See All Tags