- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 MAC (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS6
- 89.95$ Adobe After Effects CS5 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Photoshop CS4 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (32-bit) (en)
- Download Symantec PCAnywhere 12.5
- Download Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download Eset Smart Security 6 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Create Your First Online Store with Drupal Commerce
- Buy OEM Adobe Illustrator CS5 Classroom in a Book
|Hotel Blackhawk Announces Staff Promotion, Addition|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Glenn Kass|
|Thursday, 28 February 2013 10:57|
Lindsay Thul to Sr. Sales Manager; Deanna Jensen named Assistant GM
Davenport, IA – Hotel Blackhawk is pleased to announce the following promotion and addition to its award-winning management team: Lindsay Thul advances to Senior Sales Manager while Deanna Jensen has been named to the position of Assistant General Manager.
Thul joined the staff in September, 2011 as Sales Manager. She has helped increase revenues for the property as well as assisting with various initiatives for the hotel’s corporate entity Innkeeper Hospitality Services. In her new role, Thul continues individual sales efforts, will work directly with the entire sales team to help them realize their short- and long-term revenue goals and expand her knowledge in hotel marketing.
Jensen brings over 20 years of hospitality experience to her position as Assistant General Manager. She comes to Hotel Blackhawk having recently served in Membership Services for the Quad Cities Chamber. Jensen has also been with the Quad Cities Convention and Visitors Bureau, worked with several hotel sales staffs and owned her own consulting firm specializing in customer service training. She began her duties on February 25th, 2013.
“Lindsay and Deanna will add to our goal every day of providing a unique guest experience,” said General Manager Tim Heim. “To continue that momentum and grow our staff’s knowledge and abilities is something that excites me for the future of Hotel Blackhawk.”
Hotel Blackhawk re-opened December 15th, 2010. The hotel retains its 98-year-old historic character while featuring modern conveniences throughout the 130 guestrooms and extended-stay suites, six meeting rooms and up to 300-person banquet capacity in the signature Gold Room.
Other features include wireless internet, a fitness center, business center, swimming pool, hot tub, Spa Luce (lu-CHAY), Milan Flower Shop, the Bix Bistro restaurant, the Beignet (been-YAY) Done That coffee shop and Blackhawk Bowl & Martini Lounge. In addition to its pending affiliation with the Autograph Collection®, the hotel is part of the Summit Hotels & Resorts group (www.summithotels.com) and the Historic Hotels of America network (www.historichotels.org).
Tags See All Tags