- Download Lynda.com - Project Management Fundamentals
- Discount - Microsoft Project 2013: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3Ds Max 2009
- Buy Lynda.com - Word 2013 Essential Training (en)
- 19.95$ Karelia Software Sandvox 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy CorelCAD 2014 MAC (en)
- Download Adobe Director 11.5
- Buy Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Discount - MacGourmet Deluxe 3 MAC
- 29.95$ 4Media DVD Ripper Platinum 5 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite 2010 (32 bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (64-bit)
- Buy Solidworks 2012 Premium (64-bit) (en,cs,fr,de,it,ja,ko,pl,pt,ru,es,tr)
- 89.95$ Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition cheap oem
|HOTEL BLACKHAWK NAMED FORBES TRAVEL GUIDE RECOMMENDED PROPERTY|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Tim Heim|
|Thursday, 28 February 2013 09:12|
Historic Davenport Hotel Part of 55th Annual Awards
DAVENPORT, IOWA – Hotel Blackhawk management is pleased to announce its recognition today in Los Angeles, CA as a 2013 Recommended Property by the Forbes Travel Guide – one of 24 hotels to earn the title. The announcement is part of the guide’s 55th annual Star Awards for hospitality establishments worldwide.
The Forbes guide (originally known as the Mobil Travel Guide) was the originator of the prestigious Five Star ratings and certifications. It has provided the travel industry’s most comprehensive ratings and reviews of hotels, restaurants and spas since 1958.
This latest honor adds to other notable achievements such as its 2012 AAA Four Diamond Award-Lodgings, 2012 TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence Award, the Bix Bistro’s 2012 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence as well as 2011 and 2012 Smart Meetings Platinum Choice Award recognition.
“Recognition by the Forbes Travel Guide is yet another example of how the team at Hotel Blackhawk strives to raise the bar for our guests every day,” said General Manager Tim Heim. “To be named by such a prestigious organization is to be part of what is considered the gold standard for hospitality excellence today.”
Hotel Blackhawk re-opened December 15th, 2010. The hotel retains its 98-year-old historic character while featuring modern conveniences throughout the 130 guestrooms and extended-stay suites, six meeting rooms and up to 300-person banquet capacity in the signature Gold Room.
Other features include wireless internet, a fitness center, business center, swimming pool, hot tub, Spa Luce (lu-CHAY), Milan Flower Shop, the Bix Bistro restaurant, the Beignet (been-YAY) Done That coffee shop and Blackhawk Bowl & Martini Lounge. The hotel is part of the Summit Hotels & Resorts group (www.summithotels.com) and the Historic Hotels of America network (www.historichotels.org).
Tags See All Tags