- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (64-bit)
- Download Adobe Edge Animate CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Pixologic ZBrush 4R6 MAC
- Discount - 3D Home Architect Design Suite Deluxe 8
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Web Design Fundamentals
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014 MAC
- Buy OEM MixMeister Fusion 7 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Element 3D Essential Training (en)
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (32-bit)
- Buy Excel 2007 Dashboards and Reports For Dummies (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Designing a Book (en)
- Buy Stellar Phoenix iPod Recovery v2 MAC (en)
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Finale 2012 Essential Training cheap oem
|HOTEL BLACKHAWK REPEATS AAA FOUR DIAMOND AWARD®|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Glenn Kass|
|Monday, 21 October 2013 13:38|
Davenport hotel retains esteemed national designation
DAVENPORT, IA – Hotel Blackhawk announces it has repeated as an AAA Four Diamond Award ® lodging award winner for 2014.
The hotel is part of a select group within North America. In 2014, just 4.8% of 30,000 AAA lodgings across the United States, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean achieve this status and Hotel Blackhawk is just one of three in Iowa to hold this designation.
Lodgings at this level are refined and stylish, featuring upscale physical attributes, according to AAA. The designees typically offer an extensive array of amenities combined with a high degree of hospitality, personal attention and guest services. The program has been in existence for 76 years.
“Retaining an AAA Four Diamond Award is a point of pride for our entire company,” said Tim Heim, VP – Marketing, Innkeeper Hospitality Services, corporate parent of Hotel Blackhawk. “Seeing the hip and historic experience we strive to deliver for our guests every day result in continuing with this prestigious designation is a tremendous honor.”
Hotel Blackhawk celebrated its re-opening December 15th, 2010. The hotel retains its 98-year-old historic character while featuring modern conveniences throughout the 130 guestrooms and extended-stay suites, six meeting rooms and up to 300-person banquet capacity in the signature Gold Room.
Other features include wireless internet, a fitness center, business center, swimming pool, hot tub, Spa Luce (lu-CHAY), Milan Flower Shop, the Bix Bistro restaurant, the Beignet (been-YAY) Done That coffee shop and Blackhawk Bowl & Martini Lounge. The hotel is an AAA Four Diamond Hotel and is part of the Autograph Collection (www.autographhotels.com) and the Historic Hotels of America network (www.historichotels.org). For more, visit www.hotelblackhawk.com or find us on www.facebook.com (Search: Hotel Blackhawk).
Tags See All Tags