- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2009
- Buy OEM Word 2007 For Dummies
- Buy Cheap ElcomSoft Advanced Archive Password Recovery 4 Professional
- Buy Chief Architect X2 (en)
- Download Word 2010 For Dummies
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1) MAC
- Buy Cheap Smith Micro Spring Cleaning 11 Deluxe MAC
- Discount - CodeGear RAD Studio 2010 Architect
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - MySQL Essential Training cheap oem
- Download Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3
- Buy Cheap Acronis True Image Home 2010
|Hotel Blackhawk Signs On To Autograph Collection|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Glenn Kass|
|Friday, 08 March 2013 15:12|
Historic Davenport hotel “defines the unique guest experience”
The Autograph Collection® (www.autographhotels.com), launched by Marriott in 2010 is, “An evolving ensemble of strikingly independent hotels. Each destination has been selected for its bold originality, rich character and uncommon details.” Hotels are listed in different categories such as Artistic Getaways, Historic Explorations, Culinary Delight, Urban Excitement and Wedding Celebration. This new affiliation will also enable Hotel Blackhawk to offer and accept Marriott Rewards®.
Joining a network of properties that promotes individuality is another important step for Hotel Blackhawk’s role in gaining attention for the City of Davenport and the Quad Cities. This effort has been highlighted with notable achievements such as its recent status as a 2013 Recommended Property in the Forbes Travel Guide, 2012 AAA Four Diamond Award-Lodgings, 2012 TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence Award, the Bix Bistro’s 2012 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence as well as 2011 and 2012 Smart Meetings Platinum Choice Award recognition.
“One-of-a-kind hotels in the Autograph Collection serve the discerning tastes of those looking for travel accommodations beyond the ordinary, predictable routine of hotel chains,” said General Manager Tim Heim. “Hotel Blackhawk represents the type of singular, high-personality hotel that doesn’t just offer guests a unique experience – but actually defines it.”
Hotel Blackhawk re-opened December 15th, 2010. The hotel retains its 98-year-old historic character while featuring modern conveniences throughout the 130 guestrooms and extended-stay suites, six meeting rooms and up to 300-person banquet capacity in the signature Gold Room.
Other features include wireless internet, a fitness center, business center, swimming pool, hot tub, Spa Luce (lu-CHAY), Milan Flower Shop, the Bix Bistro restaurant, the Beignet (been-YAY) Done That coffee shop and Blackhawk Bowl & Martini Lounge. In addition to the affiliation with the Autograph Collection, the hotel also is part of the Historic Hotels of America network (www.historichotels.org).
Tags See All Tags