- 399.95$ Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration CAD Edition 6.5 cheap oem
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop for Web Design
- Buy OEM Autodesk Sketchbook Designer 2011
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 Essential Training cheap oem
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 MAC
- 69.95$ Adobe Contribute CS5 MAC cheap oem
- 99.95$ Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap DAZ Carrara 8 Pro MAC
- 379.95$ GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Download Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 (64 bit)
- Discount - Artlantis Studio 5 MAC
|Hotel Blackhawk Wins 2nd Consecutive Smart Meetings Award; 1 of 125 hotels nationally to be recognized|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Richard Martin|
|Tuesday, 16 October 2012 07:59|
Davenport, IA – Hotel Blackhawk has been named a 2012 Smart Meetings Platinum Choice Award winner. This is the second consecutive year it has received the recognition which was given to only 125 hotels nationwide.
The awards, in their ninth year, are presented by Smart Meetings magazine, the hospitality industry’s premier resource for meeting professionals.
Results are decided during a two-month vote by readers with additional input from editors and industry experts. The awards recognize excellence in service and amenities among meeting facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
“This year’s winners exceeded expectations and exemplified positive, professional standards that reflect a true commitment to the meetings industry,” said Marin Bright, founder and publisher of Smart Meetings. “We want to reward industry leaders, innovators and top service providers that make a real difference for planners and attendees.”
“We are very excited to win this prestigious award from Smart Meetings two years in a row,” said Tim Heim, General Manager of Hotel Blackhawk. “Being one of just 125 nationally with this recognition again shines the spotlight on our stated goal to make the City of Davenport, Iowa and the Quad Cities a destination.”
Hotel Blackhawk re-opened December 15th, 2010. The hotel retains its 96-year-old historic character while featuring modern conveniences throughout the 130 guestrooms and extended-stay suites, six meeting rooms and up to 300-person banquet capacity in the signature Gold Room.
Other features include wireless internet, a fitness center, business center, swimming pool, hot tub, Spa Luce (lu-CHAY), Milan Flower Shop, the Bix Bistro restaurant, the Beignet (been-YAY) Done That coffee shop and Blackhawk Bowl & Martini Lounge. The hotel is part of the Summit Hotels & Resorts group (www.summithotels.com) and the Historic Hotels of America network (www.historichotels.org).
Tags See All Tags