- Buy Smith Micro Poser 7 (en)
- Download NewTek LightWave 3D 9
- 9.95$ Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Cakewalk Sonar 8 Producer Edition
- Download Lynda.com - CSS Fundamentals
- Buy Sony Vegas Pro 13 (en)
- Buy Xilisoft ISO Burner (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional
- Buy Microsoft Office Standard 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Digital Photography Principles: The Camera
- Discount - Thegrideon Access Password Professional 2.0
|Hotel Blackhawk Wins 2nd Consecutive Smart Meetings Award; 1 of 125 hotels nationally to be recognized|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Richard Martin|
|Tuesday, 16 October 2012 07:59|
Davenport, IA – Hotel Blackhawk has been named a 2012 Smart Meetings Platinum Choice Award winner. This is the second consecutive year it has received the recognition which was given to only 125 hotels nationwide.
The awards, in their ninth year, are presented by Smart Meetings magazine, the hospitality industry’s premier resource for meeting professionals.
Results are decided during a two-month vote by readers with additional input from editors and industry experts. The awards recognize excellence in service and amenities among meeting facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
“This year’s winners exceeded expectations and exemplified positive, professional standards that reflect a true commitment to the meetings industry,” said Marin Bright, founder and publisher of Smart Meetings. “We want to reward industry leaders, innovators and top service providers that make a real difference for planners and attendees.”
“We are very excited to win this prestigious award from Smart Meetings two years in a row,” said Tim Heim, General Manager of Hotel Blackhawk. “Being one of just 125 nationally with this recognition again shines the spotlight on our stated goal to make the City of Davenport, Iowa and the Quad Cities a destination.”
Hotel Blackhawk re-opened December 15th, 2010. The hotel retains its 96-year-old historic character while featuring modern conveniences throughout the 130 guestrooms and extended-stay suites, six meeting rooms and up to 300-person banquet capacity in the signature Gold Room.
Other features include wireless internet, a fitness center, business center, swimming pool, hot tub, Spa Luce (lu-CHAY), Milan Flower Shop, the Bix Bistro restaurant, the Beignet (been-YAY) Done That coffee shop and Blackhawk Bowl & Martini Lounge. The hotel is part of the Summit Hotels & Resorts group (www.summithotels.com) and the Historic Hotels of America network (www.historichotels.org).
Tags See All Tags